13

Naomi's P.O.V.

June 15, 1962

I fix my shirt as I walked into the store heading back to the break room to clock in. Right as I turn around, there stood a co-worker of mine. Lindy. I roll my eyes trying to walk past her, when she steps in front of me so I couldn't go anywhere.

"What?" I ask annoyed crossing my arms.

"Boss is coming in today," She paused chewing her gum and looking me up and down, "He said he wanted to talk to the employees today about something."

"Great, thanks for telling me." I uncrossed my arms finally going past her.

"Leave the break room open today, I don't need a little virgin walking up in there and ruining something." She sassed taking a box from the back room and bring it out in the store.

"I don't want to be back there in the first place." I mumbled flipping the page of my magazine.

"Watch it loser." She huffed.

"Fuck off whore." I huffed back.

All she did was flip me off then got back to what she was doing. I rolled my eyes and laid my head in my hand before getting back to my magazine.

After a little while I got bored of what I was looking at and decided to actually do some type of work. I put my magazine away, and walked to the supply room. That's when I heard the bell ring as someone walked in.

I didn't pay much attention to it since Lindy was still out there, and anything that could be is the boy she's about to bang in the break room.

I rolled my eyes, getting the stock clipboard and started to walk out to the front of the store.

"Where is she?"

"Where is who? Do you mean the loser that just started here?"

"Naomi, where is Naomi?"

I drop the clipboard from my eye sight and walked a little faster to the counter. Seeing a startled and anxious Cam standing there.

"What wrong?" I asked walking over to him.

"It's Lucy."

Those were the last words I remember before running after him to where ever Lucy was.

Very short chapter, I mean very short, but uh, I liked how it was left off.