𝒗𝒊𝒊. the perfect fit

Start from the beginning

"you know what this half baked plan of yours sounds like to me? child endangerment—"

"look, we'll be in radio contact with you at all times-" Mabel began, but was then cut off by erica.

"ah, ah, ah, CHILD ENDANGERMENT!"

"Erica? hi, uh... we think these Russians wanna harm our country, great harm." Dustin explained.

"don't you love your country?"

"you can't spell America without 'erica'" she scoffed, before sipping on her milkshake.

"she got you there," Mabel mumbled.

Dustin looked at both girls, who shrugged at him. "uh, yeah, yeah, oddly that's totally true." Dustin clarified. Mabel sat up and looked over at erica.

"so don't do this for us, do this for your country!" Mabel squeaked, her voice coming out in a rush, erica ignored her, slurping even louder with her milkshake.

"do it for your fellow man, do this for America... erica..." Dustin pleaded.

"ooh, I just got the chills." erica smiled sarcastically, making Dustin giddy. "oh yeah from this float, not your speech." she shut him down. Mabel groaned as she lied her head against the table, smacking it repeatedly.

"you know what I love most-"

"torturing me?" Mabel huffed.

"as I was saying, do you know what I love most ABOUT this country? capitalism. do you know what capitalism is?" erica hummed.

"yes, yes I do." Dustin nodded.

"yeah," both robin and Mabel said in unison.

"It means that this is a free market system, which means people get paid for their services depending on how valuable their contributions are, and it seems to me that my ability to fit into that little vent, is very very valuable to you all." the small girl explained, clearly getting somewhere.

"so, you want my help?"

"Jesus Christ, erica what do you want in return!" Mabel shouted, making people turn and look at the teens.

"way to be subtle, may," Dustin whispered, covering his face.

"I'm talking free ice cream for life."

"I'm taking my fifteen-minute break." Mabel grumbled before hopping over Robin's lap. "get me when we're ready." she mumbled before walking towards the break room. robin looked over at Dustin and erica before hopping out of her seat. "hey where you going?!" steve shouted. "taking my fifteen!" she shouted back before making it to Mabel.

"hey?" Mabel raised an eyebrow.

"hi." robin mumbled taking a seat in front of her.

"so," Mabel said quietly.

"so." robin muttered.

"can I say something, crazy?" said Mabel as she played with the ice cream that sat in a bowl in front of her.

"everything you say is crazy, heart." robin joked, making Mabel chuckle.

"This is actually crazy, like, you might hate me crazy." Mabel took a bite of her vanilla ice cream.

"heart-"

"I think I like girls."

robin was taken aback, her mouth fell open as Mabel forced herself not to look up. ever since their little sleepover Mabel felt herself staring at Robin more, more preferably her lips.

"hey." robin said softly, placing a finger under Mabel's chin, lifting it. "it's okay, you're fine, heart." she whispered, placing a hand on her cheek. "you're no different then you were ten seconds ago before you told me. this is normal, feelings are feelings." robin explained, her thumb lightly caressing the girl's cheek. the two stared at each other for a second, their hearts racing. they were leaning in at this point.

"Hey, I need help out here guys—" steve barged into the room, making the two girls separate immediately.
"oh, yeah, sure, be out in a minute." robin nodded, giving steve a thumbs up, which he returned. Mabel stares down at her ice cream.

"you should uh, get out there it's probably packed and uh—" robin lifted her chin once more and connected their lips, before pulling away. "well, I gotta get back to work." she chuckled before sending a wink to Mabel's way and darting out of the break room. Mabel tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before placing her hand on her lips. "oh my god." she whispered, letting out a small giggle.

ERYS SPEAKS
hehe my soft LESBIANS
FINALLY KISSED !