"What do you know?" I ask him

"Nothing" I stare at him

"Fine,ok I know everything Jimin told me and I got worried Jimin told me not to do anything but I couldn't I don't want you to go back there. Either of you what if something happens, Kookie you have a baby on the way what about Jimin" he said making Kookie lower his head.

"I know that Tae I really do but at the same time I need to do this okay they killed my brother and I barely made it out of there so did Kira so if I can help by getting her mom out if I can do that maybe I won't have all this survivors guilt that I have"Jungkook said with a look of strength but you could also see the pain in his eyes as he talked about his brother and how he survived.

"Ok then well if your going to do this your taking me with you"

Jungkook and I looked at each other and then at Tae "What"

"Take it or leave it either you take me or I make my way down to Namjoon's office and let him know what you two are doing"

"Wow,Tae blackmail that's low"

"Oh okay so you would rather go to Yoongi instead" he said and looked at me and raised his eyebrows at me with a smirk.

"No that's fine" I said quickly

"You really didn't have to do this Tae" Jungkook said shaking his head.

"Yeah I did, I know Jimin didn't want me to do anything when he told me but well you didn't give me much of an option now did you.

"I was always planning on coming back you know even if I had to drag myself back with my tongue I would have" Jungkook said with such a strength that it left no space of doubt in the air.

I nodded at Tae "I would never put him in danger if I didn't think I could do it without him. My priority is my mom but in case it goes awry it's getting Jungkook out safe Jimin needs him there pup needs him.

"Don't say that like if something happened to you we wouldn't care you forget but were are your friends but your part of our pack now were family and no one gets left behind"

"Thanks Tae" I said and I felt so emotional knowing they all felt like my family they had taken me in without a second thought and I couldn't be more grateful.

"Besides if something happened to you Jimin and Yoongi would kill me and I don't need that on my conscience" he said offhandedly

Without another thought we marched onwards.

I was pretty much in my head the whole time. Thinking of every possible outcome of what could happen. Tae tried to start conversation but whatever conversation that was started was quickly dropped with the silence of the forest.

We finally stopped when it got pitch black even though we could have could phased and kept going I think at that point we were all so tired that we just sat down and I took out the blankets we had in our packs and we laid down and when we awoke it was bright so bright it hurt my eyes slightly.

I looked around and Jungkook was awake and was eating an apple and Taehyung was too.

"We didn't wake you up because we heard you tossing and turning all night and we figured you would appreciate the extra sleep" Taehyung shared and then also handed me an apple too.

Jungkook spoke "I think we'll arrive there by midnight which gives the cover off the moon and I feel more comfortable traveling like that"

I nodded we finished everything and started our trek again.