Coming Back To Me

It had been a week since Jaegyu had escaped, a week since Yoongi had left and hadn't come back he was tracking him. So we could be safe because Jaegyu would tell Dahyun and then they would come for us I just know it because none of his victims ever told there stories he is the son of the mayor of Alexandria he has power because of his father.

Yoongi hadn't returned and that made me wary and a bit frightened of what would happen if he didn't catch him. It would be disastrous. For this pack that Namjoon's parents and him built,the pack who has taken me in and made into family to all of them. I have friends for once I am free and I don't want this to be ruined because of me.

It's been a week with no updates with could either mean something good or bad. That's a week that I haven't been able to sleep or eat if not for the Jin and Jimin begging me to eat and Taehyung threatening to force feed me.

I miss Yoongi in a way my wolf is yearning for him it doesn't like that he's not here and that in turn also makes me yearn for him. He was wanting to take the time to get to know me and I don't even know if he's alive or not.

Namjoon had been busier than usual having to do his duties and Yoongi's. Plus everyone was on edge seeing as how Yoongi took the most experienced trackers of the pack to catch this sick son of a bitch.

I went on a walk with Jimin because his doctor said he had too so he could be more stretched when it gave time to give birth. Jimin was getting bigger and bigger and he was always upset these days about not being able to do anything anymore so Taehyung organized a Omegas day for us at his apartment. To which Jimin jumped at the idea.

So now here we sat all with sheet masks on our faces pampering ourselves all the while trying to keep our minds off everything that had been happening the past week.

What started put as just a fun day ended in a spill it all session of hot gossip.

Jimin was telling a story about how he almost fought this big Omega because he was being too nice to Jungkook.

"Jiminie, Kookie would never give him the time of day because he's too head over heels for you" Taehyung reassured Jimin.

"I mean I know that but hormones do something to me and I become really insecure I mean I'm not the same size anymore and we aren't having sex right now and it's not helping because my hormones are everywhere but Kookie won't touch in fear of hurting the baby even though the doctor said it was completely fine"

"Jiminie c'mon Jungkook is basically an over grown pup and you know it he just doesn't want to hurt you I know your sexually frustrated but  he's just being cautious because he cares so suck it up buttercup and just talk to him" Jin replied which had me and Taehyung nodding our heads along.

"Also Jiminie you know Kookie still finds you hot I mean you were thick before but pregnancy has made you even more thick I mean your thighs and ass make me jealous" Taehyung said this time knowing what Jimin needed to hear.

I looked down and I was getting lost in my thoughts when Jin tapped my leg and I got startled and looked up to find them all looking at me.

"You smell sad" Jimin commented

"I am sad it seems like lately every time my life starts going somewhere good the universe decides to fuck me over you know. Yoongi and I talked and decided to see where this what's between us goes he wants to get to know me you know no one has ever done that before and now all of this happens and I just.. I don't know what to do"

"Wait,what time out! Yoongi said that wow that's huge. Yoongi in all the time he's been here has never paid attention to anyone ever. He's always on his own doing his own thing. He's like that he's okay with being alone but also doesn't mind people around him he has a very tight knit group of people he's friends with and there it he's polite to everyone but he's a very loyal person and caring he might not seem it but he's a softie he may not seem it because he keeps things very close to the chest on the outside and seems very serious but with us he's different he shows who he is more and he lets the younger ones get away with everything" Jin said rolling his eyes at that part.