"I'm going somewhere and I'm late. How do you know my apartment number?"

He looked at me for a few seconds. "Listen, Lola. I wanted to talk to you...about yesterday. But, I probably shouldn't have come."

He turned around and walked towards the stairs. Pausing, he looked at me and added, "I hope you won't be late, wherever you were going," and started going down the stairs.

"Wait!" I ran after him, reached him in the middle of the staircase and pushed him against the wall. "Why are you running away from me?" I pressed my body against his. "You came to talk? So talk. I'm listening." I got angry that he turned his back at me and decided to leave just like that. It just gets to your insecurities. And now, from the outside, it probably looked like I was bullying him.

He looked straight into my eyes.

As if our minds connected, simultaneously, we went for the kiss. A deep, passionate kiss.

I closed my eyes.

His hands grabbed my glutes. I could no longer understand or control what was happening.

He pulled me up, making me wrap my legs around him, turned around and pushed me against the wall. As our pelvics hit, I moaned unexpectedly loud.

Hearing the echo, I suddenly realized where we were and what we were doing.

"Baby, baby, put me down. Let's go inside."

He started kissing me again as if he didn't want to hear anything.

I was afraid that in a moment I would just give up and lose control.

"Hon, I beg you, just go inside."

He finally paused, let one of my legs to go down, and said, "Sure baby, I want you so much." He started unbuckling his belt.

I looked at him with shock. "What...are you doing?" I whispered with a firm voice.

He looked at me. "What? You said to go inside of you. No?"

"I said to go inside of my apartment, not inside of me!"

He turned his head and looked at my door that was still open, then turned back at me. Finally, he said, "Ohhh, inside the apartment?"

We both burst into laughter.

I will never forget this moment. It still makes me giggle when I remember it. Men can look so silly at times as if they all have little playful boys living in them.

The sound of an opening door interrupted our laugher. "Shhh, quiet, "I whispered.

Somebody was opening the door somewhere on my floor. He took my hand and we both dashed into my apartment.

I shut the door behind us. There were just two of us now. Logically, we were supposed to continue what we started on the other side of the door. But when do feelings follow the logic?

We looked at each other. Both smiled. Some hesitance appeared in both of us.

After a few weird moments I finally said, "Well, let me show you my place."

"I thought you were going somewhere. Won't you be late?"

"No, it's nothing important. Come on in."

We proceeded to the living room.

I looked around.

Fuck... I forgot it was a mess. The sofa was covered with my clothes - jeans, leggings, underwear, blouses. And the cabinet was wide open. Yesterday I couldn't decide what to put on.