Ch 1

Stella's pov

"Stella, get down here!" I heard my dad yell downstairs.

"Alright! I'm coming! !" I said. I'm done packing and I ran down the stairs carrying my duffle bag.

"Come on you dont wanna be late" my dad said as he gave me a small paper bag which had two sandwiches, a banana, and a bottle of water.

"Whats that dad?" I chuckled.

He smiled sheepishly "um.. Well what if you got hungry in the road.. Or-or your car broke down.. Or was stuck in a snow blizzard..!" He spoke rather quickly.

"Daaad! Stop worrying. Please. I'll be fine. Its just a 5 hour drive. Besides, it's way too early for snow blizzards" I assured him, patting his shoulder.

"I'm going to college and you still see me as a little girl" I continued smiling.

"Well like it or not you'll always be my little girl. And by the way, you should've chosen a closer college!"
We went out to the porch to say our goodbyes. My blue jeep waiting in the drive way.

I hugged him "its not that far dad. I'll visit you whenever I can."

I think I felt a wetness on my shirt while I'm hugging my dad. Oh..Is he crying? I pretended I didn't notice and smiled to him when we parted.

"Alright, see ya pops" I said while heading to my jeep.

"Take care! And CALL ME when you get there!" He shouted.

I closed the door and muttered "I will".

And my journey began at this moment. I cant believe high school was over so quickly. My best friend Scott went to another college along with his girlfriend Keira. Those were the only 2 people who like me. To the rest of the school I'm basically invisible.

It was now 3 pm and I have four hours left of driving. I turned on the radio and continued driving.
...