8. Until We Meet Again

So it took so long to upload. I'll get the next chapter up as soon as possible. 
______________

 Laura's POV

I didn't know what to do or what to think. What did I want to do? I don't know. Aaron was a great, kind, incredible guy and for some strange reason he wanted to be with me; even after everything I've been through with Ben. My past was messed up and to be honest no one really knows what happened between Ben and I except for us. 

It was a subject I didn't like to talk about. 

Thinking back though I should have seen the signs. Aaron had given me so many I was just so caught up in my own little world that I didn't see it. I didn't want to hurt him and I really didn't want to hurt myself but was it worth the resist. Was this really what I wanted?

Chris kept flashing through my thoughts. I didn't understand him. He was too much to take in all at once. Why me? Why did he have to choose me to let out all his frustration on? I knew it wasn't just his hatred for me; there was something more, much much more. He was hurting inside.

I could feel it in the way he kissed or touched me. I know I could have stopped him every time. He wasn't the type of guy to actually physically hurt a girl so I knew he would have stopped if I pushed him away. But I didn't. 

I guess some stupid part of me wanted him to kiss me; to come to me with his problems. In a way I wanted to help him and a part of me thought that maybe I could, in the end, help him conquer whatever demons he had. 

I am such a stupid girl. Chris would never change, at least not because of me. I was foolish to even think it. 

I needed to straighten it all out. I needed to get my head together and figure out what I wanted. And I was going to start by going out with Aaron like I promised. 

Aaron drove up my driveway and I quickly went for the passenger door. I didn't want to waste time. He had a huge smile on his face once I got in. 

"Hi," I smiled back. 

"Hi, you look beautiful."

He was seriously too sweet. I was wearing my usual casual wear of black leather jacket over an old baseball t-shirt and demin jeans. Nothing too beautiful about it. 

"Thanks. So do you." He looked yummy indeed with his tight v-neck shirt and ripped jeans. 

"Thanks," he backed out and we were now on the main road. 

"Where are we going? And don't say it's a surprise because I hate them."

He shook his head and chuckled at me. "We going to have fun so don't worry your pretty little head about the location."

"Fine," I pouted looking out the window. Eventually we pulled up in front of an old ice skating rink that I haven't been to since I was ten. 

"We're going ice skating?"

He took my hand in his warm one and dragged me to the door. "Don't be so negative. You know you're going to have a blast."

Yeah, making fun of everyone who fall on their butt; including me. "Okay but if I fall I'm taking you down with me."

He smirked and paid for our skates. "I'll be right there to pick you back up."

He just said every girls' knight and shining armor line. Why haven't I noticed how cute and adorable he is?

I slipped on the skates as easily as I could and made my way towards the ice before him. There weren't that many people occupying the ice like I thought they would be. But to be frank I liked it this way. It was like we had the whole place to ourselves.