-Small Crush and big enemies-

Comincia dall'inizio

We searched some of the stores making sure to stay close for safety protections. We packed extra clothing for the others and old med kits that we found. We wondered around the foodcourt and something caught my eye. I saw a wallet laying on the floor by one of the tables. It looks familiar.. I picked it up and examined it and looked inside of it. There was a folded up photo in one of the pockets. I unfolded it... it was a photo of me and Brian as kids at the arcade together. This is Brian's wallet.. This is where he was last at before.. I clutched my fist tightly and started breathing heavily again. Right now isn't the best time to be having a panic attack. My eyes felt watery as I sat down and leaned against one of the pillars. Wildcat must have noticed me and stopped searching and walked over to me. He sat down beside me put his hand on my shoulder. It gave me cold chills. "Hey, What's up buddy?" He asked a little concerned. "They took my best friend.." I said looking down not making any eye contact. "Who did?" He asked. "I don't know.. I just know they have him" I said clutching my fist again. I felt his warmth as he held my hand. "Hey, don't worry..we will find the assholes who took your friend." He said making eye contact and smiling. Somehow he made me feel reassured and safe. I looked down to still see that he was holding my hand and blushed slightly. "Thank you.." I said smiling back at him. "Alright let's get back to work" he said helping me up. I was getting ready to walk away when something else caught my eye. "Um Wildcat! Come here!" I called out but not too loud. He walked over to me in curiosity. "Is this the M symbol you said to look out for?" I asked as I pointed to the spray painted symbol on the sign of a fast food stand. I saw him frown as he looked at it. He walked over to the sign and touched the paint. "It's still wet.." he said quietly. "Who ever tried to kill us last time is here.." he said and I took a big gulp. Maybe they're the ones who took Brian..

Suddenly I herd a loud crash near one of the stores and I immediately pulled my pistol out. Me and Wildcat carefully walked towards the disturbance and immediately stopped as soon as we heard someone cock their gun from behind us. Wildcat immediately turned to them as I turned to the other in front of me. We stood back to back. The guy on my side had black hair and wore a black mask with a white X on it only covering half his face and a orange hoodie. He had his pistol pointed at me as I had mine pointed back at him. The other guy on Wildcat's side wore a some kind of holy knight helmet and a black hoodie. Who the hell are these guys..

We all stood there death staring each other. "If you shoot it's gonna attract some unwanted attention from those freaks not too far from us" Wildcat warned them. "Nothing we can't handle" the man with the helmet scuffed. "There's hundreds of them and only two of you, your fucking crazy!" Wildcat spat. "Give us your stuff or we'll shoot!" The one in front of me yelled. If they keep being loud like this they're gonna attract zombies near us. Wait...I think I have an idea.. "pssst" I whispered to Wildcat, "what" he replied quiet enough for me to hear. "I have a plan, It might be a little crazy.." I whispered back... "hey how about you put your gun down and fight me like a man pussy!!" I yelled loudly at the guy in front of me. "Put yours down first cunt!!" He yelled back. "How about you fucking make me ye pansy!!" I spat back smirking. "You mother fuck-" he yelled before he noticed some zombies started heading towards us quickly. I shot him in the leg as he was distracted and turned towards Wildcat to grab his hand and run. He shot at the other guy as we ran shooting a bullet right into his side. He shot one more time before was hit and before I knew it I felt pain in my shoulder. I had one hand pulling Wildcat's as the other held my wound. All those shots caught more attention from the zombies. We ran towards the entrance but it was blocked by a swarm of them. There's no turning back since there coming from that way as well. "Now what!?" He yelled in panic. I looked around thinking of what options we have. All the exits are blocked. I took a deep breath. "Come on! Follow me!" I said pulling him as we ran towards the vents. "Wait! We're going in the fucking vents!?" He questioned in a panic tone. "It's our only option.." I said kicking the vent open. I went in first and squeezed my way through and Wildcat did the same behind me. We crawled throw the vents eventually leading us to the roof. I got out but Wildcat was struggling. I grabbed his hand and helped pulled him out. I felt blood drip from my mouth and arm. I laid on the rooftop trying to catch my breath. Wildcat ran to me and helped sit me up. "We need to stop the bleeding." He said wiping the blood off my lips. He took a moment to pause and think and then took his vest and shirt off. He ripped his shirt and wrapped it around my shoulder and side. I winched at the pain. I couldn't help but examine his body features with my eyes. He looked really buff and well built. I snapped back into reality when I felt Wildcat shake me lightly. "Hey, stay awake buddy. You lost a lot blood but you gotta stay with me." He said helping me up. He put my arm around his shoulder and his around my side to help me walk since I'm so dizzy from blood loss.

Wildcat noticed one of the building was connected to the mall so we tried our best to get onto the other rooftop. Wildcat sat me down as he climbed down to a window using an old ladder attached to the side of the building. He carefully rammed his elbow into the window breaking the glass. He climbed back up to get me and helped me through the window first and came in right after. We made our way down and out of the building getting as far away from the mall as possible and back to the base carefully.

Wildcat helped me inside and immediately took me to go see Moo in the medic room. He stood outside of the door for me as Moo quickly sat me down and got his medical wrap out and alcohol. He carefully took my shirt off and unwrapped   Wildcat's off of my wound and took a look at the mark the bullet left. "Oh my.." Moo said as he was quick to get another medical box filled with stuff. "You're gonna need stitches, so this is gonna hurt" he said wiping the blood off around the wound and puncturing my skin with the needle carefully and slowly stitching the wound shut and dapping alcohol around it and wrapping it up with the medical wrap. "You should get some rest" Moo said in a worried mother tone. I told him thanks and walked to my room.

Wildcat must have went to put the supplies away for me. He can be caring when he wants to be and I find it kinda sweet. Mini knocked on my door and came in. "God damn it Nogla! You had me worried!" He yelled and gave me a hug which hurt like a bitch since he squeezed my wound. "Fock!" I yelp In pain and Mini immediately backed away from the hug. "Sorry" he chuckled and sat beside me. "So how did it go with just you and Tyler?" He asked. So that's his real name..cute. "Eh good until we almost died" I said scratching the back of my neck. "But besides that, I honestly enjoyed just his company.." I said smiling to myself. A big smirk appeared on Mini's face. "So you like Tyler?" He teased. "What! No.." I said blushing and looking away. "You think he's cute?" He teased again. "No! .....maybe.." I blushed some more. "So what if I think he's kinda cute, it's not like I like like him or anything.." I said fidgeting with my fingers. "Just admit it Nogla, you have a small crush on Tyler!" He said smirking. I don't know.. maybe i do have a small crush on Wildcat. It's not like he's ever gonna feel the same. "Okay.. I admit, but it's just some silly crush so what" I said looking back down. "Well soon that small crush is gonna be a big one David. and I'm just saying, Tyler is never this nice with anyone other than you. Just something to think about.." he said smiling like a doofus. "Yeah whatever, now get out so I can sleep!" I said chuckling. It is another thing to think about on top of everything else that I have on my mind. Now I know what the guys who took Brian look like. Next time I see them. They won't get passed me alive unless I see Brian..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope y'all are enjoying the story so far UwU