Chapter 1

Risk was sure they were already home but Sora didn't let her out yet, she probably forgot about her. The black pitbull closed her eyes and tried to sleep.
Suddenly the doors opened, Risk knew it had to be Sora, but even if it was she wouldn't be happy as usually is. She sniffed the air and her heart pounded in fear. It wasn't Sora, it was someone she never met before. A stranger!
A dark silhouette lurked through the shadows advancing closer, Risk crawled back letting out a few barks as a warning.
As soon as the dark figure was close enough and reached for the cage, the black pitbull sprang at it, almost tipping over the rusty prison. The dark figure fell back on its bottom, revealing a little girl with dark hair (Resembling Sora's) a bit more startled then afraid. Risk was less afraid now, that girl couldn't even hurt her if she tried. The girl got back up in attempt to reach for the cage door again with a small sharp-looking steel object . But before Risk could bark again, the young lady stuck it in the lock and opened the cage. Risk didn't know how to feel about that. She rushed past the little girl, leapt out of the truck shooting one last glance at her, she was startled again. After, the black pitbull darted into the woods nearby.
The black dog breathed in the fresh air and smiled, it felt good to be able to stretch her legs. Freedom at last! She thought happily. She stopped in a clearing, out of breath. She looked up at the sky, the bright stars were back. This time when she connected them she got the outline of the a happy pitbull leaping into arms of what seems to be Sora. Pffffft! Like that will ever happen! She thought bitterly.
Suddenly, she felt something touch her paw and her gaze landed down on a yellow bird's. It started to tweet.
"Sorry, I don't speak Skyfly language... and I suppose you don't speak Lander language ether" Risk said, a bit amused.
Skyfly is a language that every creature that can fly is suppose to know (except for insects). There is also lander, for every creature the lives on land, but those of a human are a bit different. There's also seaswim language.
"Perhaps I could keep you as a pet" she shrugged. Just the shifting of her black paws that turned silver by the moonlight could frighten away the little bird. Just as the yellow animal flew over the trees, a dark silhouette that Risk assumed was a cat leapt out of the leaves and caught it. The black pitbull felt bad for it.
"Aw, poor thing... But I guess I can't blame the cat for being hungry." By saying hungry her stomach rumbled. Sometimes she wished that she was a cat so she could have claws and hunt whenever she felt hungry, jump into the air to avoid her owner's "Training" and perhaps not be treated like an item to win money.
"Maybe I could find some leftovers in the trash can" she muttered.
"No, not trash food. You're gonna need something I call REAL food" A voice behind her made her jump and she spun around. There was a Golden retriever with messy dull fur as though she appeared out of nowhere.
"Oh for a clear weather, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Spear, you?"
The black dog bowed, as if this dog was some kind of royalty. "I'm Risk."
"Hmmm Risk..." Spear echoed, "That name sounds dangerous."
Wow. Appreciate the compliment. Risk wanted to say but kept it for herself.
"How About another name" the golden dog offered.
"What do you have in mind?"
"Flare, Myth, Echo, Starling..."
"I like Myth"
"Alright! Myth it is!" Spear made a sign to follow and they disappeared into the trees.