⚡Denki x (fem) Reader- Idiot

Info: Words count: 3660

Character: ⚡ Denki Kaminari x (fem) Reader

I know a few things aren't really the case (referring to the shoe thing and perhaps grade system) but please just go with the flow~ Hope you're having fun ♡.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was an ordinary school day for class 1A when Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari headed for their classroom.

Strangely enough, Kirishima seemed troubled, while he was engrossed in a conversation "And usually I do not think you should clear discussions with fists, but Bro! I really thought about it for a second..."

Bakugou scoffed and squeezed his hands deeper into the pockets of his pants as the three went on "I would have kicked this fucking guy long ago and challenged him to a fight!"

A little nervous, Kaminari spoke up as well "Maybe you, but not everybody fixes things like tha-," before he could even finish talking, Kaminari suddenly landed face first on the floor.

With a loud bang, this sound echoed throughout the hallway.

"Ugh ..." Was the only painful sound Kaminari made as his cheek was pressed against the cold ground.

"Bro!" quickly Kirishima sprinted to his friend and asked him, full with concern in his eyes "Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?"

"N-No ..." Kaminari mumbled "Well ... actually ... I somehow ...did..." He slowly tried to sit up.

Bakugou looked at the two boys and growled annoyed "It's his own damn fault! The shoelaces of this idiot were open all this fucking time."

"Hey!" Now all straightened up again, Kaminari patted the dirt off of his clothes and looked annoyed at Bakugou afterwards "I had tied them before! They probably just went lose again!"

"Hmpf" Bakugou turned away from the two "Whatever." Slowly he began to walk again while ignoring his classmates.

"Yeah ..." With a big grin, Kirishima patted Kaminari on the back a few times "Sometimes you're probably just somewhere else with your thoughts."

"Hmm ..." Kaminari averted his eyes to the floor, as he slowly mumbled "Yeah, I guess ..."

Once in the classroom, Kaminari sat down in his seat as he looked annoyed at his shoelaces.

He sighed. He knew how Bakugou was, but he could still not easily put his comments away.

Now busy with his shoelaces, he tried to concentrate.

He did not want to admit it, but he had never really learned how to tie shoelaces properly, which is the reason, why he often struggled a bit with it.

Therefore, as soon as his shoelaces open, he always leaves them like that for a while, until he finally gets the chance to be alone and is then able to try his luck.

BNHA x Reader - Oneshots ♡ [English]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें