𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 & 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ↴

hello! after just a little more than a year, i've finally returned to this book to do multiple things.

i've changed my character, and even the others in the story have changed up theirs a little as well. i should've put them in the story before but i didn't because i thought it would make it look more organized, but that was a stupid idea. i'm now going to keep them in this book; that way, everyone who reads this can go through the profiles and know each character. i hope i write them correctly and to each one of your likings!

i'm going to completely rewrite this story. i deleted all the previous parts because looking back on it, i did not like it whatsoever. it could definitely be written better, and considering that one of the characters is no longer on wattapd, it would change the storylines drastically. the plot for this book will mostly stay the same, but with heavy changes is all. i really hope my writing has improved since i last hopped on this story, honestly.

there will be four books total in this little series i have, each obviously centering around each character.

this story will contain mature themes such as strong language, violence, possible alcohol, and slight sexual references + crude humor. this, along with in the description, will be the only warning given. this will also go for the other stories, though these themes may get a little stronger as the series goes on.

any of the pictures used to vaguely describe the physical description of each character does not belong to me and belong to their respective owners. they are simply there to give a sort of visual and i do not intend to steal them as my own.

other than the characters of the other users and ninjago itself, i own this story, my character, and the ideas that come out of it. pleaseeeeee don't steal any of it. thank you! i hope all who read enjoy the story. :)