What you know ?

What I know bout love ? What I know about that good lovin that sexual healin that midnight treatment ?
That LUV operator . Everything. I know too much too soon about that tainted counterfeit .

That shit is not unconditional the moment they bust a nut that cuddle lease is up , you back on that cement .
We not doin this to cum we don't do this for free ice cream we don't do this for money , we do this just to fill a void with the only cavity we didn't cut I must admit .

Love can be shit , love is the shit , love brings out so much bullshit .
Because love is a con mask for loneliness and dependency , loves real name is unpronounceable by men .

You can be opposite . You can be similar you can be the most flexible it still wouldn't fit .
Love is rust to your tin heart people get that in your thick noggins.

Even mother rabbits eat there young what makes you think they won't eat away your only innocence.
You feel one day you will break you feel one day it will all go dark , you want someone to hold you up .
They will only let you lean on them if it to their convenience .
At some point the dirty laundry cant get a trash pick up .

I don't know good lovin . But I know one thing strong lovin makes the other person tear harder than you ,for you .
I know strong lovin can make you wanna crash in their car cuz if they die you dying with em .
Powerful lovin makes you forgive for the wrongs they haven't done to you .
Strong lovin understand you are far from perfect far from healing but never condemns .