Warrior

Claws dug deep into Stardom's scales but despite how exhausted she was she refused to die in training. Stardom burned the other dragon's under belly with a blast of fire, rolled out of his grip and blinded him with a star flare. Then Stardom bit into his head until her teeth were covered in blood. She took out her fangs and watched the dragon collapse to the ground. Then she looked to her mentor, Scarblood, who nodded in approval."It's time you become a warrior" Scarblood roared proudly. Her mentor jumped into the air and started to fly towards Sorne's castle so Stardom did the same. Soon, they were at the castle's doors. Scarblood roared and the gates swung open to reveal the king, sitting on his throne that was made from clouds."Why have you come here?" Sorne asked. "Stardom is ready to become a warrior." Answered Scarblood."Alright, to prove your worth you must fight me, until I pass out. I'm not dying from a student that's almost a warrior." Sorne roared to Stardom"Oh and one more thing, Sorne died long ago I'm really the leader of the Shadows.""You mean you're a shapeshifter dra-" Stardom managed to get out before being tumbled over by the weight of the fake Sorne. Stardom slithered out from under the leader of the Shadows and gave him a bite on the arm before being ripped off. She used shadow clones and moved around 20 shadows that looked exactly like her. While he was busy hitting the wrong clones of Stardom, she climbed onto his back and was about to hit him in the head with her claw, but before she could do that, the fake Sorne flapped his wings, which created a wind that threw her off his back. The leader of the Shadows jumped on Stardom but she managed to roll away and give him a scratch on the underbelly. The fake Sorne looked at Stardom with frustration in his eyes, but that was just enough to blind him with her star flare. After Stardom blinded the fake Sorne, she knocked him out with her claw. Stardom felt satisfied. Then the leader of the Shadows shapeshifted into a Rock dragon and got up."Okay, you knocked me out. Good for you. Now you're a warrior. Get out of here." The leader of the Shadows told Stardom. Stardom shook hand with Scarblood and then took off towards the warrior dens. She felt stronger than ever. And more exhausted than ever.