"It looks beautiful" todoroki muttered grabbing his hand and moving it around.

"It really is! Is he your little brother?"

Todoroki snorted and burst out in laugh, Izuku swore he was dying right there. He had never been so embarrassed in his whole life.

"No, no,no…"

Todoroki said hugging him sideways.

"We are together, he is actually older than me"

The woman made a face of surprise as her mouth formed an O.

"Oh, I am so sorry" she said bowing.

"Its okay" Izuku said moving his hands.

"Okay Izuku, give me back the bracelet for a second, wait for me outside" he said kissing his green curls.
Izuku puoted, he didn't want Todoroki to spend his money for this, but he insisted.

"How much does it cost?"

The old woman tapped over the calculator and showed him the price.

"Mmh…"

There were three numbers showing, it was handmade and well done. 105€ would do.

"Do you accept credit cards?"

He asked opening his wallet and giving her his Mastercard.
The woman nodded and tapped in the card, a ding signaled the payment was done.

He would need to work some extra hours.

He got out of the shop with a little pocket in his hands and handed it to Izuku.

"How much was it? You didn't do anything stupid, did you?"

Todoroki smiled to him and kissed him on his lips.

"Tell me you will be mine"

"W… what?"

Izuku stuttered, a blushing mess. Todoroki swore he could see the veins on Izuku's neck pulsing too fast.

"Be my boyfriend, that's all I need to know"

Todoroki insisted hugging him, his hands resting on the other's hips.

"You didn't have to buy me this…"

"Of course I had to. You didn't answer…"

Izuku smiled and surged forward tugging him down, he kissed him. Chaste and quick, the little box in his hand keeping him with his feet on the ground.

"Of course, silly. I love you"

Todoroki smiled.

"Open it"

Izuku did so, he untied the knot and took out the bracelet.
Todoroki helped him out. It looked perfect over him.

"Its beautiful, let me pay you back…"

Todoroki laughed for the second time since they got out.

"Nonsense, accept it as a gift for us. For you accepting me as your boyfriend"

Izuku smiled widely, Todoroki swore the sun was nothing compared to him.
"You make me so happy"
Izuku said covering his face in his chest, like he always does when he feel too many emotions.

The bracelet was perfect for him: it hugged the wrist like it was tailor made. It shined under the sun.

"It is perfect for you"
Todoroki muttered observing it.

"I really like it, thanks"

He said taking his hand and kissing his cheek; they started strolling down the street.