Chapter Sixty Two

Start from the beginning

Kylie

My tear's were flowing at full force by the time Bailey finished with her vow's.
Instinct had me going to wipe at my eyes, but I remembered last second that it would destroy my makeup.
So I settled for fanning my hands at my sides and blinking rapidly.
"That was so s-sweet!"
Hayley croaked, her voice thick with tear's.
Sweet indeed.
And beautiful.
So Bailey.
Pastor Michaelson stepped forward and cleared his throat, claiming everybody's attention.
"Now that we've had a few moments to take in the endearing vow's... it's time we move along to the exchange of ring's."
He declared.
My heart stuttered inside my chest.
The vow's were said.
Blayze and Bailey would now exchange ring's.
My Baby Girl was really getting Married.
This was happening.
"Zuke."
Bailey called upon her Dog, clicking her finger's at her left side.
With the little blue jewellery bag still tied around his neck, the Dog jogged obediently to his favourite Girl's side and sat down.
Azlan and Zeus crowded in too, refusing to be left out and I couldn't help but smile at the three Dog's.
Bailey leaned down and untied the pretty little bag from Zuke's collar, then gave his head a pat before straightening and handing the jewellery bag to Pastor Michaelson.
The Pastor's smile was almost amused as he accepted the bag.
He opened the drawstring and looked inside the little bag before lifting his head.
"Dog's as ring bearer's!"
Pastor Michaelson declared, his eyes twinkling.
"I have to say it's another first for me!"
A chorus of 'awes' sounded from the onlooking guests.
"Are we ready?"
Pastor Michaelson asked Bailey and Blayze, looking questioningly between the couple.
They both nodded quickly.
Pastor Michaelson tipped the small bag's contents — presumably the ring's — onto his outstretched palm.
He extended his palm holding the glittering rings towards Blayze.
Blayze plucked one of the ring's from the Pastor's hand and turned his full focus back to Bailey.
Bailey, as rehearsed, extended her left hand and Blayze gently took a hold of it without breaking their eye contact.
"Bailey, I choose you to be my Wife this day and forevermore."
He declared, then slipped the ring onto her finger.
I could not wait to check out the ring's that they'd chosen!
Bailey took the remaining ring from Pastor Michaelson's Palm and turned her focus back to Blayze.
"Blayze, I choose you to be my Husband this day and forevermore."
She recited, a slight emotional tremor in her tone.
Like only my Daughter would manage, She fumbled to get the ring onto Blayze's finger and his smile grew.
By the time She finally succeeded, my Baby Girl was laughing!
Blayze and Bailey held each other's hand's and looked expectantly to Pastor Michaelson.

Blayze

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce Blayze Riley and Bailey Harley Husband and Wife!"
Pastor Michaelson announced, voice ringing out to be heard by the furthest away members of the guests.
I released a breath that I'd barely realised I'd been holding onto.
The vow's and the exchange of ring's were done.
We'd seal the deal with a kiss in front of everybody and then we'd be Married.
I'd be Married.
Until I understood I loved Bailey, I'd never thought in a million year's that I'd ever be Married.
But the beautiful specimen of a Woman standing a mere two feet in front of me, was well and truly worth it, even while she stood there with tear's glistening in her eyes and rolling down her cheek's.
"Blayze... you may kiss the Bride!"
Pastor Michaelson announced.
It would be the first and last time I'd ever let anybody other than Bailey tell me if or when I was allowed to kiss her.
I used our linked hands to pull her towards me and leaned down to tell her something for her ear's only.
"You're stuck with me now, Wifey."
I whispered into her ear.
She slipped her hand's out of mine and lifted them to link them around the back of my neck.
"I want nothing more than to be stuck with you for the rest of my life."
She whispered back, her voice thick with emotion.
The fact that I'd gone over 24 hour's not being able to see, touch or kiss her leaving me feeling like a dehydrated man in the desert, I tilted my head and claimed her mouth.
Applause from everybody gathered to witness and support us erupted around us, but my focus was only for my Wife.
I was for damn sure going to make our first kiss as Husband and Wife one that we'd always remember.