𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇

✧ ✦·✧·⚜·✧·✦ ✧

✧ ✦·✧·⚜·✧·✦ ✧

So that's it for 'shatter me' after so long it's finally complete. this story was published on her over a year ago but the whole idea of this has been three to fours years in the making. I will be starting up one of my other Doctor Who stories soon. so be on the lookout for 'Stardust' and the continuation of the shatter series.

·

✧ ✦·  This is the cover for the next book that I made.  ·✦ ✧

✧ ✦· 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ·✦ ✧

All her life was filled with mystery, before she was kidnapped she found out that she was adopted and she woke up in a glass dome with her violin constantly playing shatter me over and over again for some rich prat who kidnapped her from her home.

then suddenly on one fateful day, she is saved by a man called the doctor who took her away across the stars, through time and space with his companion, Rose Tyler who constantly hated Lindsey for being close to the doctor.

over their journey they faced many battles and thrilling adventures, they soon met Lindsey's former lover and boyfriend, Jack Harkness in the middle of the London blitz.

upon returning to satellite 5 without their consent, they met the doctors greatest enemy, the Daleks. the doctor sends both rose and Lindsey away to rose's time but Lindsey returns with the heart of the tardis flowing inside her veins to save the doctor but at the cost of nine.

with the newly regenerated doctor, Lindsey still comes to grips that she was the cause of his regeneration and once rose finds out the hate she already felt for the redhead increases..

she meets one of the doctor's former companions who becomes a slight mother figure to her in the space of her adoptive mother before Lindsey went missing.

the constant urge to open her mysterious fob watch increases and the doctor will soon find out about the watch that Lindsey has had with her for as long as she can remember and he will find out why.

✧ ✦·✧·⚜·✧·✦ ✧