The Two Of Us Again

We texted for a while and I was on ooVoo. I checked my messages and saw that me other guy best friend told me hey. I gota tell u something. I answer yess? And he says well I like u. And I take time to think. Woah there! I have a boyfriend. What do I say back? I'VE always actually liked him but now I have Brian. Oh my gosh. Okay so I message back aww<3 I've always liked u too. And then he says I love how you are real, true to yourself, I love your hair, and eyes, and your gorgeous smile. Okay. He's going far. I feel like he's stealing my heart and I'm chasing him to get it back. Oh my gosh. I dont know what to do. Brian text me, oh no. What do I say? 'Hey babe<3' he says I have a feeling about us. And I say 'yeah, me too, I think we should breakup' but before I send it, I think to myself I couldn't go out with my other best friend. He just recently moved to Puerto Rico. Then he messages me that he is back in Florida. Oh my gosh! But then I read the rest...'but I'm only here for vacation, but I do wish I could stay because I want to be with you:*' Nothing to say now....I sent the message to Brian. Oh well, I guess I better be single. I get to school the first day and Brian ran up to me and kissed, .. I mean made out with me. It felt good. I missed that. He was my baby<3 but not anymore. After a week of school passed all of his friends had a girlfriend and so did all my friends, so it was just the two of us. He comes up to me and hugs me, he kisses my neck and calls me 'beautiful cupcake'. Aww he remembered. My baby<3 he kisses my neck. I think to myself does he still like me or does he just want me to see what I'm missing out on. He gets on one knee and says will you go out with me again my beautiful cupcake? I say yes and he picks me up and kisses me. He put me down and he walked me to class. We held hands, made out, hugged, and boy was I glad I got back together with him.