Fifteen

Meanwhile, the moment Calli appeared upstairs, Jorge dragged her into the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Diana admitted it," Jorge smirked. Calli tilted her head to the side.

"Well, not exactly, but close enough. She definitely has feelings for her" Jorge explained. "And we were completely wrong."

"Wrong?" Calli asked, sitting down on the bed. "How were we wrong?"

"We were all concerned about the feelings not being returned by Diana, right?" Jorge asked, earning a nod from the other girl. "Well that's not the case. Diana's scared that Franki doesn't return her feelings." Jorge laughed and sat down. "She's got it bad, Calli."

"What? That's insane," Calli shook her head and laughed softly. "It's obvious Franki adores her, you see the way she looked at her?" Jorge nodded in agreement.

"Out of all people, Diana chooses Franki," Calli laughed and ran a hand through her hair. "I see why, though, now that I think about it." Jorge raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Diana hates fake people, Jorgina," Calli explained, gesturing to the stairs. "Franki's the complete opposite of fake."

"Damn," Jorge laughed, realizing how accurate Calli was. "We've got to tell Isabella."

Calli nodded in agreement.

"Maybe Diana will actually talk to us about it now," she stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "C'mon, let's go see what the lovebirds are up to."

Both girls giggled when they got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Franki cuddled up in Diana's side on the couch. Diana looked up and felt her cheeks turn red when she caught sight of her two roommates looking over at them.

"Is she okay?" Jorge asked, trying not to make Diana feel uncomfortable. The brown eyed girl nodded slowly. "She didn't know where I was," Diana answered honestly. Calli and Jorge exchanged glances and both smirked.

"That's adorable," Calli commented, plopping down on the other side of the couch and raising an eyebrow at Diana.

The brown eyed girl glared at her, but Calli knew she wasn't serious. Franki looked up at the other girls and smiled shyly.

"What're we doing for dinner?" Calli asked, raising an eyebrow at Diana.

"I don't know, Calli, I thought you were supposed to be in charge of dinner tonight?" the other girl smirked and Jorge high-fived her.

"Pizza?" Calli shrugged. Franki's eyes widened.

"Yes, pizza, yes please," Franki clapped her hands together, causing the other three girls to double over in laughter.

"Pizza it is then," Calli nodded once. Franki giggled excitedly and smiled over at Diana.

"Too cute," Calli muttered under her breath and shook her head. Diana shoved her playfully and Franki giggled.

"Oh, so you stick up for her, but not for me?" Calli crinkled her nose at Franki. "I see how it is," she teased. Franki giggled and hid her head in Diana's shoulder.

"Hey Franki, wanna come get the pizza with me?" Calli asked, nudging Jorge. Franki looked up at Diana questioningly.

"Go ahead," the brown eyed girl motioned for Franki to follow Calli. "I'll be right here when you get back." Franki nodded with a soft smile and hopped up to her feet, engaging Calli in an animated conversation about pizza as they exited

the apartment.

"So..." Jorge started, falling back on the couch next to Diana. "Continuing our conversation from earlier... you're really scared that Franki is the one not returning the feelings?"