"Because you did well?" You reffered to the competition he was in.

Mingyu shrugged, "Beats me."

Both of you were enjoying the time, hand in hand and walking through out the calming night in the park. After finishing off the hotteok Mingyu had bought, you two decided to walk again for digestion. But, there's silence that suddenly hung between you two, filled with so many questions and emotions.

"Haeun, "

You hummed and looked up at him.

Mingyu took a deep breath,"Do you perhaps, have any bad memories being in the sports centre?"

You were surprised, but didn't show it. Instead, the look on your boyfriends's face made you feel undecisive, this was the right time.

You'd waited for so long until he asked about it by himself, because you're too overwhelmed to bring up the topic to him. You walked over to a wooden bench beside the road and sat down.

I guessed it was the time to tell him about that special boy.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't wa-"

"Come on, sit down."

Mingyu nodded and walked over to the bench. Your lips tug up into a small smile.

"It was a long story. Rather than bad memories, I would call it as heart-rending memory." You took a moment deciding where to start. "It just .... because place like that make me realize how unhappy I was before coming to Seoul."

"Why sports stadium?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow. "I asked Hoshi about it but he told me to asked you instead.

"Well, because a boy that I used to like before, was also a promising athlete... same like you."

You always had to refrain yourself from telling him the truth, but at the moment you found yourself at ease to ley him know. Although it was not as easy as it could seem, you did it.

Mingyu listened attentively. He braced himself, because the moment you mentioned about you had coma for month before waking up alive, Mingyu's jaws dropped, his eyes widened.

"... After what had happened to my mother, I had nobody beside me. There was no one to listen to me or worry with me. He was all I got, but when he left me too, my heart shattered a million for sure. That's why I started to hate sport stadium because even in the crowd, I still feel alone." You continued, not noticing the change in Mingyu's mood and expression.

"What do you mean he left too? Where did he go?"

"He moved out, from our hometown. Well, it's not like I could stop him even if I knew the real reason he left. We're just kid."

You acted nonchalant about it but Mingyu could feel there was sadness in your voice and felt sympathy for you. He placed a hand your cheek and carressed, a reassuring smile on his face,

"Don't hold onto it so much Haeun, I'm here for you now."

You pursed your lips. "I know, Mingyu. Though it took me forever to realize this. It's all in the past. I feel okay now, with you, with Jaehun, Hoshi and the boys, my new fams."

Shaking his head, Mingyu said, "Thank you for telling me that, for trusting me enough."

--------------------------------

4years ago..

The loud cheerings and whistles from the students, declaring the start of the track and field event in your middle school. You clapped weakly among them. You wore a black cap which covering your feature and sat quietly at the side.