1: Rude

"You can go" Mrs Hong commanded due to which I flip my hair towards her and leave the room.

I just came out from the faculty office as Mrs Hong called me when I had made a boy's nose broke and almost choked him to death. Well, he was the one who started it. He was taking easy on me. The boy known as Minho was disturbing my peaceful time at the roof trying to seduce me.

The recess was almost over so I went to my locker to take out my books for the next class - Mathematics. I never study really hard when I entered high school but my grades were always good , I'm not bragging - just saying.

" Kim Ha Eun ! " Someone called me up.

I turned behind and saw Hyejung with the other two shadows or I can say her friends were walking towards me.

The trio were famous being a slut in this school , going everywhere to seduce people with their 'cake' face. They were wearing tight and short uniform as it was their younger sister's uniform.

"What did you do this time huh?" She said with a smirk tugged on her face.

"Why Hyejung? You want me show it with you?" I said sarcastically.

"Don't make me laugh!" She said crossing her arms. Jiwoo and Sunmi acted the same, raising their brows at me.

"Haeun, don't you ever forget that you used to be in our group." Jiwoo spoke up, backing Hyejung up.

Tsk, their group? I just used them to not deal with any of their bullshit and to not waste my time get into fight.

"Really, slut-ass? Me with the clowns like you guys? Tsk." I said coldly folding my arms and about to go into class when Hyejung spoke,

"Aish ! You should be kicked out from the school. Ah- Mrs. Hong was just too nice ." She laughed without humour.

"Yah, If you called me just to talk about rubbish like you, just get your dumb ass lost! Stupid slut! " I said glaring at her with disgust and annoyance.

"What !- " Hyejung raised her hand and about to slap me but thanked to my reflex I grabbed her hands before land to my face.

"Too slow" I smirked and push her hand away. She almost stumble flat to ground but the two girls catch her.

"Watch out, slut! I'm not in the good mood now don't you try to disturb me or you don't wanna know what i'm capable of doing with three of you! Asshole!" I warned them.

I was about to walk away and turned my back to her when Hyejung spoke;

"Ooohh.. So scared. Show me loser." She provoked.

I immediately snapped out of my trance, and felt annoyance creep up my spine.

I breathed out as a smirk of anger crept out my lips. I handed my books to a guy that passing by, before turning around giving Hyejung a full swing of punched that took over her right face.

She stumbled and I pushed her to the ground. I kicked right on her stomach few times not letting a chances for her to scream or react. She curled up into a ball, holding her stomach.

Sunmi tried to stop me by clampped her hand on my shoulder. I grabbed her hand and spun her around and pushed her down but fortunate was not on my side. I have broke her wrist bone.

At the corner of my eyes, I felt Jiwoo came to give a punch but I immediately jerk away and slap her face few times with my two hands.

I wrapped my hands on Jiwoo's neck and pressed as tight as i could, pushing her back to the locker.