Chapter 23

NEW BOOK!
-
Hello! It's me, again, obviously..
I made a new book called "Half".
It is a Zachary book, if you didn't know.
It's gonna be a work in progress, but it will be getting better...
Right now, we are just getting to know the characters!
I believe you may enjoy it, it depends, but please, take a look at the first chapter!
Second chapter is now getting worked on after you read this.

"Zach, what happened to Mya??" Jack asked, holding his sweet daughter close as he checked her for any bruises or scratches.

"Well, you see, Zach Blue, Cash and Haden, were all chasing her as a game, she tripped when she was coming around the turn, and I came running to see her crying and the boys cowering behind the couch." Zach explained to his husband.

Zach and Jack had been together for quite a long time, and both thought it was time to take it to another level. Jack was now 25-years-old, and Zach was 23-years-old. They both had good paying jobs, and now, have twin boys, Cash and Haden, and welcoming their 4 year old daughter, Mya.

Zach and Jack adopted Cash and Haden when they were first born from a woman that knew she couldn't take care of twins, she contacted them, telling them when they were due, and met up at the hospital.

It was then that they knew they were going to be so happy with their growing family. They waited until the twins were at least 8-years-old before adopting them a sister. Zach had always hoped of having a baby girl. He wanted to be able to do her hair in braids, have tea parties, jam out to their favorite Disney songs, and have dress ups.

"Zach! You know that you can't just leave here alone with a group of guys! Caid said he will be over with Skyi. She's only six months so DON'T leave her alone with the kids, she could get hurt! And for you three boys, Cash and Haden, go to your rooms and think about that you did to your sister, and Zach Blue, sit on the couch and wait for your dad to get here with your sister." Jack disciplined the boys.

Jack was the strict parent out of Zach and himself. Zach was just afraid of making them mad at him. He didn't want to even think about what his kids of would to him in his sleep. Cut locks of hair from his head, put dye in his shampoo, replace his hair spray with spray on glue, it was an endless list they could do. They knew not to mess with Jack, though. Jack would set the bars for them.

Jack was sitting at the kitchen table with his head on his arms, asleep. His job in the studio takes up most of his time. He had some days where he is able to be home before his kids went to sleep, and others he would either come in really late and sleep on the couch, or he would just stay at the studio for work in the morning. Zach would take the kids to see Jack before going straight to school for the boys and take Mya to daycare, which gave Zach ten minutes to get to work, as he did work as an nurse at the local hospital where he had been admitted when he was younger.

Wait... Zach thought. I was admitted here when I was younger? Not even he knew about this.

"When was I admitted here as a teen?" He asked one of the older nurses.

"When you were eighteen, so... In 2019? You had been hit by a truck, unconscious for about 3 days. You didn't remember anyone. Someone else was admitted that day you were, too. I'm not sure if they were also in the accident or if it was separate." The nurse explained, remembering all the bags of blood they had to bring in for the surgery to be a success, and how many broken bones he had in the left side of his body, it was terrible.

"Who was the other person?" He asked.

"Hmm, let me check," She said as she searched for the date and the people admitted at the same time. "It shows... John Colley, Aaron Park, Andre Hester, Hann Hill. That's all that was submitted that day. But... Two of the four was killed the night they came in..." She frowned.

Zach immediately pulled out his phone and called Jack.

"What the hell happened that day?!" Zach whispered to himself, feeling betrayed that his own husband didn't tell him about this.