•| 51 |•

A V A

The next morning, I woke up at 6 am and I tried getting out of bed but there was a heavy weight. I looked to my right to see a sleeping Blake, I guess he ended up sleeping the night because I ended up drifting off to sleep later on.

I wiggled out of his hold and walked to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and I brushed my teeth and got ready. I ended up wearing some green coloured cargo pants and a white ribbed top, I put my hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs.

Mom and Dad were both sitting on the dining table, talking while drinking coffee.

"Morning sweetie, how was your sleep?" My mom smirks at me.

I narrow my eyes at her playfully but answer her anyways "It was good".

"Of course if was" she replies but I ignore the smirk my mom kept shooting me while I looked for something to eat from the pantry.

I guess when Conner and Rose came here, they raided the whole pantry.

I decided to look in the fridge to see if there was anything to eat, but to see nothing interesting.

So Conner and Rose raided the Pantry and the fridge. Great.

I huff and turn around, my mom was starting to get up from her seat.

"Let me make some pancakes for you and Blake." Mom says while she started removing ingredients needed.

"Blake? He's here right now?" My dad questions

Uh-oh.

"Mhm, he's upstairs, sleeping" my mom shoots me a small smirk in a teasing manner.

Aren't parents supposed to disagree to these kind of stuff?

"Oh? Alright then" my dad nods

Um—what?

I decided to walk back upstairs to get my phone, when I opened my bedroom door Blake was already up sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes in a sleepy manner.

"Hey, mom is making some pancakes if you want to have some with me" I say while I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are you dressed up?" Blake questions

"I'm leaving for Sydney today, remember?" I laugh at how sleepy he looked. He could barely open his eyes and he was squinting it.

"Oh yeah. Do you have a spare tooth brush I can use?" He asks

"Yeah, there's a spare in the bathroom cabinet under the sink."I say while I walk out of the room once I got my phone.

Blake walks to the bathroom and a few minutes later he comes walking down the stairs in all his glory.

He honestly looks like a model...without even trying.

He looked awake now and his eyes didn't hold any sign of tiredness.

He greets my parents who greet him back with a small smile playing on their faces.