i got it from her 😪

*returning from the rest room*
    "Is that hera?" Unable to believe hera could get her way into a social party of the rich.
   Taking her phone out *why are you here?* texting hera.

   A dumbfounded hera who doesn't understand the message replys back.
     *yo am at an evening lesson and your text is disturbing me* sending it with a hush your mouth emoji.
  "Oh no she didn't just lie. How about i go have and give her a little surprise* smiling to herself as she takes a step.
    *paa*
    "Am..am i still alive?" A panic feared roxy askes looking up at her saviour, who stopped her ftom tripping.
    "You won't die from a trip" laughing at her dumb joke.
    "But hitting a mable floor will sure take alot if blood from me" not finding it funny.
    Stretch forward his hands "alex he" introduces himself.
   *taking a closer look at him. she is stunned to find out how attractive he is, enough to par with matt. Of course one shouldn't doubt the power of mixed babies, especially the ones mixed with black people*
    "Mixed?" Asking out of instinct
   "Your name?" Finding her quite interesting.
    "No i mean are your mixed? Anyways an roxy banks." Finally introducing herself.
    "Yes chinese plus black- African descent"
     "I see that" still shocked at his whole appearance.

   "Alex he" someone calls from behind them.
    Alex who could see who responded in time before roxy could take a turn.
   "Matt wax long time no see buddy" as the both embrace each other.
   "I see you met my little stray mice" matt said staring at roxy.
   *wait is that jealousy i see in his eyes* thought poor roxy.
   "Haha matt you still think you the big cat ready to pounce on a mice" alex laugh.
   "Cindi is going to be here tonight. How will you handle it?" Matt asked
   "Don't worry i got it all sorted"alex boasted.

   "Alexy" a cringy voice called.
    "Here comes your own mice. I'd take mine and leave" turning to grab roxy hands.
   "Wait you won't want to miss this" alex stops him.
   *as the little browned haired girl walked up*
     "Alexy you've bee avoiding my calls for a while now" pouting.
    "We have broken up cindi. You don't expect me too pick your calls so frequently, do you?.
   "But daddy said we are getting engage next month"
    "What??? Cindi i have someone i love so much now and i don't plan on cheating on her"
   "What? Who is she? Who is the bitch that tries to steal my man?" Her mood flaring up.
    "Am the one" someone spoke
   *wait do i here hera voice*
    "Uhnn baby you been a bad bad boy. Bringing your ex here and you know am here too" that bitch hera steps out. Grabbing hold unto alex tie,while pulling him to her.

   *damn that girl is a real flirt and hoe. So she came with a big shot* i thought.
    Pushing hera aside "do you know who i am? My dad is the prime minster of this country" an angry cindi says.
   Standing up "compared to my honey bunch..
   *hold up honey bunch? Hera how flirty can you be* bending my head down with embarrassment.
    "Who is the son of the mayor. I think your dad still has to stand aside right?"
    "You!!" Anger overwhelming cindi.
   Not minding her "sugar plum i thought you wanted to annouce our engagement here?" Pretending to be sad.
    "Not to worry babe i will next time. Considering someone heart just got torn to pieces. If we should announce our engagement am afraid she might have an hear attack" mocking alex replied.
    Some how i feel pity for cindi who just got embarrassed.
   "True make it up for me in bed tonight" winks at alex.
    *hera hera how seductive can you be with about hundreds of people staring?" Shaking my head.
   "I i i will tell daddy" crying cindi runs out.
    "Finally it's finished" i breathed.
   *wait hera"
   "Hera?" Calling out to her.
   *looking towards me*  "roxy?"shocked.
   "Well i see you classes went well" sarcastic.
    "About that" gives a panic laugh.
   "So how much is it?"
   "500,000usd to just put on the show. And not to brag, i nailed it" feeling proud of herself.
   "You just broke a childhood love world and you are proud?" Wondering how i am friend with this top player.
      "Girl love is  give and take. She gave he didn't want it so?" Justifying herself.

   "Is that the bitch?" Someone speakes behind them.
    "Yes"
    *spinning roxy around and giving her a slap*
    "Excuse you?" An angry hera faces her.
     Pushing hera aside "stay away from my man" the biting dog said.
    "And who if i may ask?" Wanting to know who her man is for her to slap me out if the blue.
    "Matt wax. He belong to me alone sally san" pointing to herself.
    "Oh i see. So you are the bird matt keeps saying hovers around him?"
   "You!" Wanting to hit me again.
   "Let's know if he wants me away or not" passing her by and walikg towards matt.
   *putting my arm around his neck and standing on my toe*
   "You what are you doing?*sally screams from behind.
   "Getting the truth of course" smirks.
   *I planned on only kissing him lightly on the lip to mock sally, but how a pure thought of mine turned into a long passionate kiss leaving the crowd in awe is still a shock to me. Finally breaking through and catching some air.*
     "Do you undestand now sally san" looking at her with full victory.
    "You are such a bitch am.."
    "If you do please get the hell out of here and..
   *leaning in close enough,but still able to be loud* "stay away from matt wax. His mine."
   *what the hell did i just say? Did i just take advantage of the situation to say my real feelings?. No nobody Will think so far.* calming myself.
    "Matt" calling to matt.
   "You heard her, am hers she's mine too" coldly responding to her.
    *sally runs out full with tears"
    "So your turn came,but that was freaking a long kiss buddy?" Excited alex teases him.
    "It's all a show don't get carried away" walks out.
   *a show? My true freling was a show to him* feeling sad.
   "Yo you were so cool. As expected nobody can surpass you on how to get rid of a girl, i need to learn from you" Hera said bumping her shoulders with mine.
    "With your seductive aura i think you would keep your man in check, maybe it's your man who has to drive other guys away" walking out too.
    "Why does that sound more like an insult that a complement" asking herelf.