little butterfly come over.

stephen p.o.v
              i stood scanning the crowd for a one night stand or maybe a lover though,funny huh?. Yes i saw one hot lady looking confused as she stared at the lady who just walked away from her and heading to our direction.
     "hey boss i think that lady is coming towards you for a night stand" whispering to him as he turned to look towards where i was gazing into the turned back.
       "nah you know am not like you, i don't fuck all ladies cause they have a hole in between thier legs much less a drunk woman"being turned off.
    "well suit yourself my night stand is down and i'm about to make her reach cloud nine" strolling off.
    " i need to help you publish a book on how to get a night stand and make the come back for more" i hear matt shout towards me as i smile.
          "little butterfly is sad come back now let daddy comfort you"i thought as i look at my night stand beaming.

Roxy p.o.v
              "i bet i saw a man standing next to my good fuck. don't tell me they left already?" asking my drunk self.
         Nah i sight my night stand still at the table.
       Throwing my arms around his neck i wrap it closely.
       "hey pretty boy lil mama want you to spoil her tonight" talking in a way that seem to shock me even thou am drunk.
      i felt my arms flung away.
     "why"i whined.

Matt p.o.v
          I've been with lots of women of style, class and manner but has never seen a drunken woman offer herself so easily to a stranger.
          "putting her arms around my shoulder and speaking in a street way"is she trying to impress me..
      "oh my gawd what the hell is she doing"losing my control.
      she actually started caressing my..my..my..
      "oh lord with her sudden movement she seems experienced and it would be a pity to let her go.most women want the foreplay on them and think we men don't like been foreplayed"smiling.
          "maybe this woman will actually give me the joy i really want tonight"i smiled as i pulled her out following the lead of stephan who went out after 5mins of discussion with a little petite figured gal.