somethings we can't understand.

"Oww it hurts" feeling a sharp pain from my lower body.
   "That asshole" getting agitated "what time is it? I better go see ziba and hera"
  Getting up.

  "What!! You you are go to the wax company dinner?" Bangs the table in excitement
   "I read that hera was a god who was jealous of her husband zeus numerous affairs,but how on earth is this hera i know the female version of zeus" lowering my head.
   "You fuc..
   "Can't you refuse?"
   "Ziba if i could will i be here asking you guys to forge a kidnap case on me?"
   "You also have a right to say no roxy" ziba grabs my hands in affection.
   "Well with a billion dollar paid in your name.. (Pauses) No you don't" hera said while chipping her fingernails off with her teeth.
   "Stop that hera" beating her hands off.
   "Roxy?"
    "Uhm".
     "Go."
     "Ziba what are you saying? We are talking about the wax company..
     "Exactly my point. We are talking about the wax's here. The most influential family in the whole of America and 3rd in the world. If he could find you within a day of laying with you, he can also find you withing 24hrs in any kidnapper nest."
     "But..
     "See girl i think ziba has a point and for the record i done wanna be a roasted meat for planning a fake kidnap on you."
   "Could you look at the big picture for once hera! Am the one at risk by saying by his side not you".
    "Roxy i have classes and you have a dinner to prepare for, see you later." She gets up.
    "Ziba? Who said she was going to fight this world if they turn against me?" Reminding her of a promise we made.
5 yrs ago💫
      "Everything i ..i ever cherised is gone ziba" weeping.
   "My dad and now i lost my virginity to a drugged man".
    "You still have me roxy and am ready to fight this world if they ever turn against you" lulling me into an embrace.
(Present)
  Waiting for like ever while looking at the back of ziba, i hoped she would turn back and help me out or won't go back on her promise.
   "Hera don't you av classes today?"
    Wait that wasn't what i expected to hear. That was totalky far from it.
    "Eh? Me?
   "Let's go see you around roxy"
Leaves. 'She just left like that. I just told her i was been sold to be a sex slave and i need a way out, but she ignored me and left.' Thoughts were flowing in and out of my mind .
(Ziba p.o.v)
   "Did you really av to be so cold to her ziba, i mean she is our best friend"
    "Hera something that happen we can't comprehend" was all i could respond back.
      "What are you saying and what's up with com..com..
      "Comprehend."
     "Having a night stand with a wax and he coming to look for her, it's all so new. Am sure he had had a lot of night stands and didn't look for them all, but looking for roxy out i think it's something we can't find the truth unless they are together."
     "You should really write a book" amazed hera said.
    "And it's about time she falls in love and to a rich guy too? I av never been proud of knowing her" i joke around.
    "I know right. When she falls into that thing they call love(putting airquotes) i might be introduced to some rich dude" slutty hera comes out.
    "Stop being a slut for once hera and as for ziba hhah" taking a breath.
     "Everthing happens for our own good"waking into my class.

   ( Matt's p.o.v at his house.)
     Staring at het who curked her petite self on a corner of the bed. I should be so mad,but
Why am i not?
   "Roxy banks!!" Calling her name in firmed fustration.
    "Why the hell do you refuse to get prepared? Don't tell me you want it before leaving?"smirking.
      "Asshole. Only God knows what you think of all day"
     "I didn't pay 3 months of my company profits to have you call me an asshole did i?"
    Looking at her shocked face when she heard it was only 3 months profit i paid on her behalf.
     "3 months? So what's a year profit?" Eyes brighten
While talking about money.
    What the hell happened to my flirting.pulling her into my arms.
     "How pressured were you to provide money,that you turn a flirt to money talk?" Looking into her eyes.
     "Let me go" hitting his chest hard.
    "Why does that seem like it's a punch you give while screaming my name on top of you?" Moving closer to her.
(Roxy p.o.v)
    This asshole! Take everything as a sexual flirt. I need to get away from him cause the way things are shaping out i might be trapped by his handsome features. My gosh they are outstanding. If only i could ma..
    "Am i so hoodlooking that you wish to marry me?"
  'marry him? Guessing what i was about to think of.
  "Narcissist. Let me go and am not going to no freaking rich boy party." Still scraming for release.
   "Ohh rich boy party huh? Why don't i show you that a rich boy can also be a man on bed".
    'Wait why does it seem like thing ain't going how i planned it to?.