Are you inlove???

Roxy p.o.v
                "oh my gawd!!!!!!!!" screaming as i jumped out of bed.
                why was there a man beside me, a naked man beside me?.
                  recalling what transpired throught last night i figured out i was the one who lured him up and he fell to my bait.
          "Damn how could i have a night stand with a stranger at the party and how inviting was i for him to not have refused" shaking my head like it could jack me off this dream.
           looking at the man who seem to be sleeping soundly despite my screams and restlessness on the bed. He had deep features.
               "with a high pointed  nose, dark think brows, high hitched cheek bone and lips only good for pleasing he looked like a piece of art. Well it's a bad thing i'd be leaving him behind" i thought as i picked my clothes and got dressed and left after dropping something on the table.
Matt p.o.v
           Pretending to be asleep all this while was not easy. How loud could one little woman be.
        "well she was always loud" refreshing last night and how wild this little lady had been, making him reach his limit couple of times.
        "if he could meet someone like her again or even her cause there seems not to be two of her" strolling to the desk to see what she left behind.
      Turning gloomy and anger seems to overwhelm him.
     "How dare she? how dare she treat me like a man whore?"cursing out.
     "not just a man whore but a cheap man whore leaving a 100 dollar note. She is so going to pay? picking up my phone and calling stephan.
      once the call got through.
      "meet me at my villa in 10 mins" hanging up to get moving.
AT WATER FALLS VILLA.
  Stephan p.o.v
                 "How troublesome could one boss be"thinking to myself.
                 i only get one  day off in a month which happened to be today but can't seem to enjoy it cause of my boss call and recalling last night episode i think i should really have a drink after settling his matter.
      "looking at my phone 9 mins gone but Matt is nowhere to be seen" immediately a black maybach pulled over.
       He is always on time as i watch him walk over in big strides and obviously annoyed.
         "in his living room. I watch as he paced up and down like dozen times without saying a word".
         "ok am pretty sure you didn't call me over to watch you practice your runway steps right" mocking him slightly.
        "i need you to get someone's information for me" replying with a murderous look.
        "Don't tell me you've falling in love with your night stand" thinking of what happened to me last night.
        "Aren't you going to take responsiblity for me" the little lady on the bed asked me as i got off the bed to get going.
     Standing there I froze
     "I've heard alot of women ask me to take responsibility but never cared to look back as i left,but with she it seemed i owed her an explanation and apology since it was her first.
       stooping down to her level.
        "it seemed you have misunderstood our relationship. what we had was only a night stand nothing attached to it or feeling"explaining well.
     "But you were my first and....
      "fuck it!" i interrupted her obviously annoyed with myself.
      i never disvirgined anyone i always asked your status before sexing with you but last night i was a liitle impatient.
       "In my country Nigeria you can't do this to a lady and leave her"she said with tears welling up her eyes.
     "well butterfly you on American here a land of free wills and pleasure"i said as i strode out hearing her sobbing.
       "You bastard i was treated like a man whore" Matt said bringing me back to reality.
       "you were treated as a whore by your very own night stand"i asked disbelieving.
         All mighty and feared Matt was treated as a whore by his night stand was too much to believe.
        "i need her information, family background, job infact everything about her. Am going to make her life on earth a living hell." smiling wickedly.