Chapter 18 | Let Her Go

Start from the beginning

      "Viperion, I know it's scary right now, but Marinette needs you. She needs your help. You can still save her, it's not too late! You just have to get up and focus." The voice said. The voice also sounded familiar to the snake. It was feminine and close to a squeak.

      "Marinette loves you, Luka. She loves you with all her heart, and it would hurt her to see you like this. If you're not going to fight for yourself then fight for Marinette."

Slowly Viperion's vision started to clear. The light became more present in his eyes. His tears were slowly starting to go away and his strength was returning.

    "Right. I made this mess, and I'm going to fix it. I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for Marinette. Everything I've ever done since I met her was and always will be for her!"  Viperion thought to himself.

Suddenly his doubt and fear went away. He gained his confidence back and he could see everything. The world around him wasn't dark anymore. However, the sight that he saw wasn't any better. He saw Cat Noir and Black Widow fighting each other fiercely. Viperion growled and joined the fight.

      Cat Noir was struck down by Black Widow, but before she could make a finishing blow she was blocked by Viperion, who looked her deep in the eyes.

Viperion's eyes were slit so thin that it was almost impossible to see them. His tongue was forked and his teeth grew into fangs.

      "Let. Her. Go." He spat in the villain's face.

Black Widow laughed.

      "Snake boy grew some fangs. How cute. What's next? You gonna hiss at me?" She taunted.

Viperion didn't hiss at her. Instead, what he did was much more shocking. Viperion's eyes began to slit more. His teeth grew sharper and his tongue was losing all human shape. His arms then morphed into snakes. Each of them bit Black Widow on her arms and threw her across the city.

      "How did you do that?" Cat Noir asked with shock.

Viperion's eyes, tongue, teeth and arms went back to normal. He started to breathe heavy with shock.

      "I-I don't know."

      "I do," Tikki said with a smile.

The two boys looked at her with curiosity.

      "Each miraculous has a hidden special power that is only granted to a holder who demonstrates a heart of pure gold. For the snake miraculous it's the Heads of the Hydra." Tikki explained.

Cat Noir and Viperion were shocked.

      "Full explanation later. Right now we need to finish the fight before any more people get hurt." Tikki said as she started to fly to where Black Widow was thrown to. The two boys followed to small kwami until they saw Black Widow getting back onto her feet.

      "Hey, Black Widow!" Cat Noir called out to get the girl's attention. When she looked to him Cat Noir started dancing in a taunting way.

Black Widow growled and began to blast at the team with webs. When she was tired of shooting she chased after the three who began to run towards the Eiffel Tower to continue with their plan. When they finally made it to the Eiffel Tower Viperion called on his Second Chance in case things went wrong.

      Black Widow caught up to the team ready to fight. Cat Noir got his staff out and Viperion got his lyre. Tikki took cover so she wouldn't be in the way until she was needed.

      Finally, Black Widow and the miraculous boys began to fight. She did manage to web both Viperion and Cat Noir many times, but every time they set each other free.