Chapter 5 | Reflekta Returns

Warning! This chapter has strong language, bullying and homophobia

      It was the last class of the day for Marinette. History. Although she was okay with history lessons she wasn't okay with the people in her class. Though the majority of the people in her class were her friends she had to deal with the two worst people in the school. Chloe and Lila. Those two being in one class together was already bad, but what made it worse was the fact that they had decided to create a truth with each other. Ever since Kagami and Adrien got together Chloe and Lila agreed that they would work together to split them up, when that happens they would go back to enemies to fight for his attention. Ever since then the school has been a hell hole. The amount of akumatized people those two have created together has been double the amount of last year.

Marinette tried her best to ignore the two girls that were whispering about her behind her back, but when the conversation turned to Juleka she could no longer ignore it.

      "So, what's with the witch girl and the annoying one?" Lila asked Chloe causing her to smirk.

      "Those two are fucking disgusting. Like I hate seeing them together." Chloe responded.

      "Are they dating or some shit like that?"

      "Yes! And I'm here being "like no!" Who the fuck does that?"

Marinette growled lowly. She then looked towards Juleka to see that her face was brightening in colour out of anger.

The conversation between Chloe and Lila continued, getting louder and louder.

      "Like honestly. I think the witch was just desperate for attention so she got that blonde bitch to do it for her. I mean, it's still gross, but when no one sees you I guess you'd be desperate for any sort of attention you could get." Lila said out loud while looking at Juleka.

At this point, Juleka's face was bright red and tears were pouring from her eyes. She quickly grabbed her things and ran to the bathroom.

      Lila and Chloe started laughing when Juleka ran away. Marinette looked at the two bullies in disgust and ran to find Juleka. By the time she made it to the bathroom she found something that she feared. Above Marinette, the ceiling was broken and the floor was covered in rubble. She soon heard a wicked laugh coming from her history class.

Tikki then flew out of Marinette's purse ready for action. Both smiled at each other.

      "Tikki! Spots on!"

Marinette transformed into Ladybug and headed towards her history class. There she saw Juleka, now Reflekta, changing people to look like her.

      "A witch am I?! You're disgusted by how I look?! Then maybe you should learn by walking in my shoes!" Reflekta screamed at the class as she transformed everyone into replicas of herself.

      "Juleka! Stop!" Ladybug called out.

Reflekta looked over to Ladybug with a scowl.

      "I'm not Juleka anymore! I'm Reflekta, and soon you will be Reflekta too!"

Reflekta fired a blast towards Ladybug only for it to be stopped my Cat Noir as he used his staff as a shield.

      "Nice to see you again M'Lady."

      "Nice to see you too Cat Noir."

Ladybug then used her yo-yo to push Reflekta back so she and Cat Noir had more room to move. Ladybug and Cat Noir then ran towards the outside of the school to avoid any casualties. Reflekta followed them to the Eiffel Tower and the fight continued. Little did the team of superheroes know that a civilian was following them.

      "Juleka! Stop!" The civilian called out. The fight momentarily stopped and the three looked down to see Luka screaming at Reflekta. Reflekta didn't listen to Luka and continued fighting Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Ladybug and Cat Noir split ways. Cat Noir distracting Reflekta while Ladybug picked up Luka and brought him away from the scene.

      "You can't stay here. It's not safe." Ladybug said to Luka. She was about to leave until Luka grabbed her hand.

      "Wait! I want to help. That's my sister." Luka said with a pleading look.

Ladybug looked at Luka with a reassuring smile.

      "It would help us more if you are safe. Don't worry, we'll bring back your sister safe and sound." Then Ladybug went off.

By the time Ladybug went back to the scene, she saw Cat Noir struggling to defend himself from Reflekta. Ladybug then used her yo-yo to grab Cat Noir so they could take cover and think of a plan.

      "I think you need to call up your Lucky Charm now M'Lady." Cat Noir said slightly out of breath. Ladybug nodded and called out her Lucky Charm. The result was a teabag.

"What the hell are we suppose to do with a tea bag?" Cat Noir asked. Ladybug looked at the teabag and saw that the tag had a time on it. 4:30 pm. Ladybug then looked around for the solution to her Lucky Charm. Her face then twisted in shock.

      "I-I don't see how we can use it." Ladybug kept looking and still nothing. She then gave up trying to find the solution to her Lucky Charm and continued to fight Reflekta with Cat Noir. The fight was not going as plan. Ladybug was still distracted by trying to find the solution to her Lucky Charm, but still nothing. Eventually, Cat Noir was thrown away and Ladybug was left alone with Reflekta. As hard as Ladybug tried to find the solution and fight her way out she couldn't.

Until her eyes landed on Luka.

Then, and an idea popped into her head. Thankfully Cat Noir got back into the fight so she could do her part.

      "Cat Noir, I have a plan." Ladybug said while dodging Reflekta.

      "Let's hear it!" Cat Noir responded while defending himself from Reflekta's blast.

      "I need you to hold off Reflekta as long as you can, I'm going to get some reinforcement!" Ladybug emphasized reinforcement.

Cat Noir looked at Ladybug and gave her a quick nod and a smile. Ladybug then left the scene and headed towards the building where Master Fu resides. When she was safe inside she de-transformed and entered Master Fu's room.

      "Master! Reflekta has returned, and I think my Lucky Charm told me to come here for help."

Master Fu nodded and unlocked the safe where the Miracle Box was hidden.

      "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you in this mission. Choose wisely, such powers on hand to serve a greater good."

Marinette looked at all the different miraculous. Then her mind went to the time that was on the teabag. 4:30 pm. The time had to mean something, so she looked towards the miraculous that had to do with time. Then she started to think of Luka.

      "Master is there miraculous that has to do with both time and music?"

Master Fu smiles. He then handed Marinette the snake miraculous and wished her good luck.

Total words used: 1152