chapter 2

Once I opened the door, my mom came in. "I couldn't reach you through texts, I wanted to see if you were ok.." she said. I nodded my head yes. "Im fine." I replied quickly. After a few minutes when she begun to leave, I remembered Edge's Seperation anxiety. I ran off to my room. He had his back turned and laying on my pillow. "I'm sorry! I wasn't think--" I stopped when I heard sniffling. "Edge?"I came near and relized he was crying. I quickly picked him up and set him on my chest. I quickly tried to comfort him. He was being pushy and trying hard to stop. He kept trying to keep it in. "Edge... It's ok.." He grasped onto my shirt really hard and started to let it out. "There you go.. it'll let less pain out  on you.." I stroked his head slowly, he wasn't pushing back. He started to slow down. "There.." he hicced and looked at me. "Why are you being so n- nice?" He asked, grasping harder on my shirt. "No matter what, this is you're permanent home." I said quietly. He begun to tear up again for the second time. I waited, and coaxed him till he stopped. He fell asleep afterwards. "The tears tired you out huh." I wanted to put him down. But he seemed he was sleeping like he hasn't been in weeks. So I laid down against the board of my bed and fell asleep. I woke up to Fell rolling off of me, I quickly caught him. He looked at me. It was a myricle I caught him by the hood. I felt lucky for being a light sleep at times. I looked at the time. It was 12: 30 Am. I sighed. "I'm sorry..." He said as I set him on the bed. "I didn't mean ta' do that.." he said. I thought they said he was mean.. he's not showing it. "It's fine, no need to be sorry." I replied. He grabbed my sleeve after I got comfortable again. H carefully climbed me and got back on top of me. I smiled. This is the best choice I've made..

Oof it's short. Lol