💀Chapter 50💀

Start from the beginning

And Heejun, our big boy, oldest brother to the boys. Loved playing basketball and playing the violin.

Perfect, just perfect. If only they knew how happy we were, watching them doing what they love and growing beautifully.

Then, there was my marriage with Yoongi where not a day goes by where I don't want to fight that Kigga. However, I can't complain because we're deeply in love and we've got a fun relationship together. Not gonna lie we sure do have problems, arguments and disagreements here and there but we talk it out until it's fixed when we look back at our kids and family who keep us together and can't picture our life without them. I'd say we matured in this aspect.

Yoongi's POV

I parked in front of the school and smiled as Yoonji got in. The boys were with their mom and I came to pick Yoonji up from her after school program but she didn't have a happy look on her face.

Yoongi: What's wrong babygirl?

Yoonji: The teacher gave me a sad face today and said to call her.

She frowned and showed me her conduct for today which had a sad face in the yellow box for poor conduct. I furrowed my eyebrows and read a note the teacher had stapled under the paper.

"Dear,
Mr and Mrs. Min, Yoonji has earned a sad face today due to an argument she had with todays substitute teacher. Since it's Friday, all teachers were out for meetings early therefore cannot meet up with the parents but please give me a call back to talk about this, Thank you"

Yoonji eyed me nervously and crossed her arms over her chest, already mad, just like her mom, when I haven't even said a word.

Yoongi: I'm not mad baby. Just explain to me what happened.

Yoonji: Pa, I was this close to throwing my apple at that teachers head!

Yoongi: Woah, babe, calm down. Is that something you should do?

Yoonji: No... I'm sorry daddy. It's just, this teacher we had today, was about to catch these hands.

She scrunched her nose and raised both of her tiny hands making it hard for me to hold my laugh at the way she looked. The princess costume she was wearing were innocent looking but her facial expression wasn't.

Oh lord, what wrongs did I do in my past life to deserve this.

Another Mini Harley. It's like Y/N birthed herself.

Yoongi: Did she say anything bad about your costume?

Yoonji: Well, not mine but, she laughed at one of my friends who was wearing a dress. She even told the class it was wrong for him to wear a girls costume and he should've wore a boys costume instead. He even cried and I felt so bad because that was mean and everyone should dress however they want right daddy? You and mommy always tell us that and I kind of raised my voice at the teacher... but I was just defending my friend daddy. Why have a costume dress up day at school if they're going to judge us. I'm sorry for getting a sad face today.. I didn't mean to.