☆ - ONE !

CHAPTER ONE.
JULY 25, 2019.
POV: JA'QUEZ / JORDAN.

❦| 𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚁 𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷,𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐋

❦| 𝚂𝚄𝙶𝙰𝚁 𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷,
𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐋.

"BABY, HOLD ON-YOUR GONNA BE OKAY!" I screamed as kintrell laid on the hospital stroller, blood spewing from his side, gauze wrapped around the orange basketball jersey I bought him for his birthday not long ago

The orange now turning to a dark red, due to the iron tasteful liquid overcoming the shirt, the stroller went through the double doors with the love of my life on it.

My mind immediately went to the worst, he could die from major loss of blood, I can't believe that this is really happening. I love him too much to let him go like this.

God I know that me and you don't talk as much as we should, but please- please god, let him get through this. "It's okay, he's in good hands." Kavali said rubbing my back and holding me as I cried in his arms.

His warm embrace made me forget everything that we've been through, at this point- I just needed my bestfriend. "I hope your right." I said into his shirt as I continued to cry.

:*:・゚☆ AN HOUR LATER. :*:・゚☆

"Ja'quez, wake up." Jataviah cooed as she shook me awake, I shot up out of the seating position I was in to look for kintrell.

But seen him nowhere, "where is he?" I asked as I could feel my eyes begin to tear up, turning in a full 360 to make sure this is real, he's really gone.

I might lose him- I hate to think like that but it's the truth. Out of my peripheral I see the nurse walking up to us with the look, y'all know what look I mean.