☆ - PROLOGUE !

❦

SLOWLY SUCKING ON the young boy's neck, focusing on his sweet spot- his goal being to please his lover.

"You like this shit?" The dark skin asked as he slid his fingers below the grid and slipped his warm moistened figures entering the much smaller framed boy's entrance.

Rubbing his throbbing clit, making the boy moan as low as he could, "you can't be too loud ma." Jamel spoke aloud into the boy's ear

Sending shivers down his spine, "yes daddy." He moans as Jamel slams his two fingers inside of the boy's body, making him feel one with Jamel.

Jordan always loved the relationship that him and Jamel had, so it escalating to this point makes him hot. Just how Jamel likes it.

"f-fuck." He moaned as he held his lovers hand, attempting to stop the fast paced fingering motion that was being inflicted upon him.

"I-oh my god." He moaned as he rolled his eyes into the back of his head, entering a world of pure ecstasy. "Oh my god, kentr- Jamel." The boy moaned aloud.

"Say my name." He groaned adding emphasis on the 'my' as he slid his fingers in and out of the boy's scarlet rectum, earning his juices to lean out of his punished hole and onto the marble tiled floors.

"K-kentrell." The light skin moaned in his ear trying to be quiet as possible. "I-uh I'm coming babe-shit!" He moaned as he felt himself creaming on the mans fingers.

"Fuck, look at allat'." Jamel smiles exposing his two rows of golden grills, shining in the little exposure of moonlight coming in from the kitchen window.

"It's all y-yours." The boy stuttered as he continues to tremble and attempt to catch his breath back from the shocking experience he continues to go through with Jamel.

He knows he's not supposed to be around him at all, considering that the two and the remaining members of the crew were literally on the run- but he didn't care, he loved the rush.

He loved feeling like he was in danger just being around the love of his life. "You gotta go babe- you know we only get an hour together." Jamel groaned as he picked the younger boy up, wrapping his legs around Jamel.

"I don't wanna leave." Jordan cried as he noticed they were growing closer to the door.

"Baby- you already know what they'll do if they find out that you still here after the visiting hour." Jamel/ kintrell stated.

See.. Jabrea's death took a toll on her crazy ass family, once everyone thought everything would go back to normal-word got back to her brother-Tyler.

Tyler was admitted to an insane asylum in 2010 for committing a mass murder after he was bullied by an entire fraternity.

he somehow got out and tracked the guys down, and made them all legally change their names- revealing new identities and forced the remaining friends to move into an isolated apartment complex.

this was their new life.

+

𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙡

𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙡. |
©️ 2019, kvinggsmith.
jOrDaN.