Ransom the Boy (Narry)

En başından başla

"Niall? What are you- No. You're not taking him. Not my boy. Anything. Harry. Anything but not him-"
"-You have 24 hours to get my 50 grand. Not a penny less. Other wise blondie finds out what it's like to have 3 different 10 inch dicks up his arse, one after the other. If it gets to 36 hours he finds out what two broken arms feel like. At 60 hours, he finds out what it's like for the world to see naked sexual pictures of you. Get the idea. The longer I have to wait, the worse blondie gets punished."

"Could even make him wear nappies" Louis smirks, adding on "imagine his horror when the English Mafia boss has to change his shity nappy.”
"24 hours" I laugh, walking out carrying Niall. Louis is in tow, with Liam carrying Zayn.

I dump blondie in the back seat of the car, sat next to me but opposite Liam and Zayn. Louis drives. Liam was supposed to drive, but I could see him holding his emotions in check, so handed Louis the keys.

Liam puts Zayn’s seat belt on then his own. I put mine on. After going around 3 corners with louis driving, I put a seat belt on Niall to stop him falling into me.

"Liam? We'll give him a proper send off, I promise you that. And we'll make Horan pay" I say loud enough for Louis to feel included in the conversation.

I call Callum and Michael to get them prepared for the body and we leave Zayn in their capable hands. They prep the body and make sure he looks his best for the funeral. It's good having people on the inside, they don't ask questions. Like 'whys there a bullet hole in his chest'.
They can sort out the funeral and all the arrangements, just text me the date, time and location.

Ashton and Luke meet us at the funeral parlour, so I tell Liam to stay and sort out the details and bring those two with me.
"Who's the kid" Luke asks.
"Horan's son" I reply, rubbing my temples in circular motions.

We arrive at my home (mansion) and I head in with the other 3. I get to the door before going back for the kid. What? I forgot about him.
I dump him in a sitting position on the sofa before telling Ashton to make him wake up.

"I can't just-" he gets a look "Okay, but it depends how hard you hit him."
"Lou hit him" I shrug.
He tries smelling salts, chocolate, shaking him and loud music before I snap.

I grab the ice tray from the freezer and throw the contents at him. The majority hit his face but they land on his crotch.
"M up da" he jolts up.
"I'm not your dad. Pick up every cube of ice before it melts. Ice in the tray, then tip it down the sink." I snarl at him.

I leave the room and sigh. He looked so confused and scared. He's only a kid it's not his fault. It's his dad's. But I can't show remorse.
I make a cup of tea and head back in to see him on his knees picking up the ice. He has tears staining his cheeks and I see a bruise forming on his left eye.

"Wh-where's the sink?" he stutters.
"Kitchen." I grunt heading to the kitchen, I forgot the sugar in my tea. I head back when he doesn't follow "come on then" I snap.

He picks up the tray, struggling now half of the ice has melted. But does follow. He can't pick the tray high enough to tip the ice in the sink, but it's amusing watching him try. I pick up the tray for him and tip it out, then put the empty tray back in the freezer.

"S'cuse me?"
"What?" I grunt.
"What have I done? W-why am I here?"
"You were born."
He looks away.
"Your dad stole a lot of gear from me which is very expensive. He won't pay it back. You're here as a little incentive for him to give me my money" I explain briefly.
"I have 160 quid in my draw at home, been saving. Um- would- would that do?"
"He owes me 50 grand” I say bluntly and his eyes bulge.

"Look, I won't hurt you if you don't annoy me. I am going to take pictures of you crying and scared, to show bobby. Make him hurry up with my money. If your acting is good, I won't actually have to hurt you. If it isn't, I’ll do what's necessary to make it look convincing."
He nods silently.