1

Katherine's POV

 Finally my surgical-internship has over, now i have to pitch for my residency scholarship to Dr. David Hudson one of the famous NEUROSURGEON in United States, but i have tinny tiny problem he doesn't like me, he thinks its all served in platter for me but he doesn't know the struggles, hard-work, working in double shifts, sleepless night, no friends, sexless life and mostly years staying away from my only family my pops. He has scarified all the things which were in way of raising me and for reaching me to the stage where  i am today, lets say his young age as my so called mom left him when i was only 28 days old, only to live her life youth; after her disappearing pops have kinda lost hope in love and from there his only focus was is and may will be I, he just dated to just keep my heart but he never did it for his needs.

He doesn't know what I had gone through in high school and I don't want daddy to worry more for me he has got much on his platter for now,  may be some day I would be able to tell him. 

School for me was just studies I stayed away from every distraction girls group boys beers and hormones. Even i managed to be no one in high school, but one day poof due to hormones i was noticed due to my curves and big tits, i know from my heart that my so called mom cursed with it. From that dark night i was haunted by boys even girls. Tho i came from every thing to this day, i can't content my happiness i just want to go home to my pops, Virginia Beach.

I was drawn away from my engaging thoughts by my competitor turned my best friend Olivia.

"Earth to kat, what are you lost in shift is ended why are you not ready. Come on buck up we would be late for dinner its 36 hours i have not got anything proper to eat and you know without food i am walking bitch, please be ready in 5 and BTW beau is waiting for us"  she jabbered while going to on call room to collect her bag and stuffs.

I knew that i have to go because anyone in good state of mind wont go through oli's wrath even beau her boyfriend who is practically senior, he is resident and pursuing to become cardiac surgeon.

 When i entered on call room, literally any one with hyposmia(refers to a decreased ability to smell) can smell sex in here and i knew that it was oli and beau here if i am not wrong since i am one to hear all sex fantasy of  oli afterwards. And what on call rooms are for......

I quickly  changed into jeans and front knot sky blue top, and headed outside. 

Olivia was already waiting out side with beau.

"Come on you turtle, i can't stay hungry or i will eat you and that i will not regret"  said irritated

"Oli let her breath she has just completed 40 hours shift, be soft on her" beau told olivia.

"No problem, i know she bitch around when she is hungry so i will just pass and now dont waste time " 

we went to restaurant  down the block it served best grilled chicken and it was surely near by. I am in need of good wine after daunting shift, as i just have to do documentation and post opts of Dr. David's patients; things you do for love/dreams pfft... its been week i have not been in OR, and its driving me crazy.

Cooled air welcomed us as we entered restaurant and went to sit on our usual spot. New waiter came and took our order and than the oli special talks were started which are related to sex, remember she has no filter in that topic.

"Kat you are coming with us these weekend to this newly opened sex club, i have checked all reviews on internet and its worth going and last time i am begging to be out of your proud virgin club, have fun enjoy what god has gifted us and its high time you act your age" 

"Oli dont force, i think she will come around and you may even not know" he laughed 

"Dont worry oli you would be first person to know okay and lets enjoy meal" i said as dinner was served and at same time my phone ringed.

~Dr. David Hudson~

Come ASAP i have one patient post opt to be done.

I sighed and eat my dinner.

"Bye guys Dr Devil calling enjoy your night and oli i would be back by an hour so lock your door as i dont want to hear your orgasm loaded mourns" laughed and said. 

I reached hospital in no time; changed and reached his cabin, he was working on computer.

  "Come on in, i dont have time to waste and have a seat"

" Doctor, can i have surgery notes so that i can do it asap...." but he interrupted.

" I called you to test your dedication and seriousness against your work... and i can tell you passed by good, i know i was hard on you since year but it was all because of reasons ...." he paused.

He skidded an envelope towards me and said. 

"You are first intern to be getting a full scholarship for neurosurgery residency  and dont regret me my decision"

"You may go"

"And wait have happy holidays"

"Same to you doctor"

I have never in my life has stopped my emotions to show that was my first 15 mins without any cries or laughing when i heard serious stage of my career, so what i have some defect in expressing my emotion i laugh in pressure condition but as soon as i left his office i laughed loudly i dont know for how much time and than stated crying and all the nurses and patient's relative gathered near me it took time to compose myself.

After reassuring every one i was finally heading towards home.

And one one thought was prominent through out uber ride.....

I AM FUCKING SURGEON