15

Dσчσυηg

"You want to what?"

Jaehyun stood in front of me with a serious look on his face. "I want to watch the sunset with you," he repeated the same words once again without the slightest hint of humor.

I raised an eyebrow at his statement, "Why?"

"Because I want to do something romantic with you."

I rolled my eyes at his words, "There's nothing going on between the both of us, Jaehyun. We should just end this and go home."

Jaehyun's eyes seemed to lose the usual sparkle that they had. His posture sunk down a bit as his gaze fell down to the floor. He was clearly disappointed, but I couldn't understand why.

Was this stupid date actually that important to him?

"Fine. If the sun doesn't go down within the next thirty minutes, we have to leave."

Jaehyun's head instantly perked up, "R-Really?! Let's go sit down then!" He quickly reached for my hand and dragged me towards the ocean. When he stopped in front of the shoreline, the two of us sat down and stared up at the sky.

Within a few minutes, the sky began to darken. The sun slowly started to descend upon the horizon, leaving behind a few rays of warm colors that blended into the dark sky. The ocean underneath reflected the rays from above, making it seem as if the sun was floating in the water. The scene looked absolutely ethereal.

"It almost feels as if we're in a story right now," Jaehyun stated while staring at the sky in awe.

I nodded in agreement, "I never imagined that I'd get to see such a beautiful scene like this."

Jaehyun turned towards me and smiled softly. I glanced at him and felt myself smiling as well.

"I'm so glad that I was able to do this with you," he told me while holding onto my hand. I felt heart pounding heavily inside my chest as he began to lean in closer. When he was just a few inches away, he moved his hand up towards my jaw and held my face while he placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes as I felt myself melting underneath his touch. His hand made its way down towards my neck, and he pulled me in closer. I could feel that he had been craving for this moment due to the passion that was dripping from his lips. This kiss definitely felt much different from all the ones before.

Although the kiss didn't last very long, the two of us were out of breath when we finally separated. Jaehyun's eyes were dark and filled with lust.

I smirked at him, "Is this why you wanted to watch the sunset?"

He looked at me and shook his head, "No, but I'm glad it happened."

The two of us stood up and made our way towards his car. Once we were both inside, we stayed quiet as we began to make our way home.

|♥︎|

Jαεhγυη

"Did you have fun?" I asked Doyoung as an attempt to break the silence.

"Yeah, I guess," he replied in a bored voice.

I sighed at his response, "What do you mean 'I guess'? Was there something missing to make it better?"

Doyoung glanced at me at stayed silent. When I was about to say something, I felt his hand slowly creeping up my thigh.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Doyoung, what are you doing?"

He continued to stay silent. His hand then made its way up, causing a bulge to form.

"I'm driving, Doyoung. Stop it," I stated in a stern voice.

"You asked me if there was something missing in this date. I think that we should have a little bit of fun to make this date actually memorable," he replied in a low voice.

I quickly glanced at him and noticed the dark look in his eyes. I nervously gulped and brought my attention back to the road.

I felt his hands pulling down my zipper, "Isn't this what you wanted anyway?"

"N-No. I already told yo- FUCK!" I yelled out while I immediately swerved to the left in order to avoid hitting the car in front of us.

"Don't lie, Jaehyun. Ever since the first time you laid your eyes on me, you haven't been able to stop those dirty little thoughts about me. I already know how thirsty you are, so stop acting as if you're some perfect saint," he whispered in my ear.

"Do-Doyoung, I'm being serious. Stop it," I stuttered out.

I felt him run his tongue down my neck down towards my collar bone, causing me to groan loudly.

"I'm pretty sure that you don't want me to stop," he stated while pressing his palm down on my bulge.

I immediately swerved the car to the side of the road and stopped driving. I stared at Doyoung with a stern expression, "I told you to stop. Why didn't you listen to me?"

He scoffed and laughed bitterly, "I was just trying to have some fun. Why are you being such a bitch about it?"

"I wanted the two of us have a normal date. If I would've wanted to fuck around, I would've done so already," I replied in a deep voice.

"What's the point of going on a date? We both know tha-"

"Because I like you, Doyoung. That's why," I stated while staring into his eyes.

He stayed silent for a few seconds.

"No. You don't like me. You just like having sex with me. There's a difference," he replied.

"Do you seriously think that I can't tell my own feelings apart? I clearly know the difference, Doyoung. I like you so much, you have no idea what you've done to me."

He laughed bitterly, "Everyone always says the same thing. Do you think I'd be stupid enough to fall for your lies? You're just like everyone else."

I got a sick feeling at the pit of my stomach after hearing his words. I clenched my hands tightly around the steering wheel and glanced down towards my lap.

"Get out."

"What? We're in the middle o-"

"Did I fucking stutter? Get the fuck out my car, Doyoung."

§|§
A/N: BRACES FUCKING HURT. I WANT THEM OFF 😡😡😡