9

Jαεhγυη

"Doyoung? Do you need any help?" I asked while standing outside the restroom door.

"I'm taking a shower, Jaehyun. I'm completely fine," he yelled out. I leaned against the door as I waited for him to finally finish. I wanted the two of us to take a shower together, but Doyoung insisted on doing it by himself. It made no sense, since we just had sex like ten minutes ago.

I was beginning to think that maybe Doyoung just saw me as a friend with benefits. He was clearly enjoying the time we spent together, but it seemed as if he wanted nothing else to do with me. It made me feel a bit hurt whenever I thought about it, but I also didn't want to stop seeing him. He made me feel a certain way that no one else did. Of course, I have had sexual fantasies about other people, but Doyoung was completely different. He was like a delicate flower that bloomed right in front of my eyes. He had such a stunning smile that could instantly wipe my thoughts away, and gleaming eyes that resembled stars. Everything about him was perfect, and I wanted him all to myself. I knew that if I wanted him to stay by my side, I needed to do something.

When the door opened, I immediately turned around and hugged Doyoung. I could feel the warmth radiating from his skin as I tightly wrapped my arms around him. After a few seconds, I stepped back and stared directly into his sharp eyes.

"Doyoung I-"

"Can you please move?" he said in a small voice. He avoided my eyes and stared at the ground while trying to push me back. I sighed and stepped out of his way. He went into the living room and grabbed his backpack from the sofa. Before he could walk away, I held onto his arm and pulled him towards me. He gasped as his head collided with my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair as I kissed the top of his head. His breath was a bit shaky, but it didn't seems as if he felt uncomfortable. We stayed like that for a minute before I decided to let go of him.

He stepped back and looked at me with a conflicted expression while playing with the hem of his shirt. "You make me feel so confused," he whispered. I brought my hand up to his face and began to caress his soft skin. He closed his eyes, and I watched a few tears down his face. I immediately pulled him into a tight hug in an attempt to comfort him.

"Why are you crying? Please tell me what I did wrong," I told him. He lifted his head up at stared at me with his sad eyes. He shook his head and lightly pressed his hands against my chest. I took a step back and waited for him to talk, but he continued to stay silent.

"Are you going to leave me?" I asked. He glanced down to the floor and kept fidgeting with his fingers. After a few seconds, he finally looked up and stared at me while anxiously bitting his lip.

"I don't want to get hurt," he mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought about his statement.

"Why would you get hurt?"

He looked around and let out an exasperated sigh. I was beginning to feel a bit frustrated by his inscrutable attitude, but I was willing to listen to him whenever he felt like talking. I was sure that he wasn't going to explain what he was feeling any time soon, so I just held his hand in order to make him feel less uncomfortable.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Doyoung. I just want you to tell me why you're being so cold towards me in order to fix whatever is bothering you," I stated in a calm voice. He shook his head once again, so I decided to stop talking. The two of us stood there while holding each other's hand. After a few seconds, he stepped away from me and began walking towards the front door. I followed him and stepped in front of the door in order to prevent him from leaving. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face as I stood in front of him.

"I need to go," he said. I tried to come up with something in order to make him stay longer, but I didn't have anything to say.

Suddenly, I just blurted out the first thing that came into my mind, "Come to my basketball game tomorrow." Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms in front of his chest. I clasped my hands together and stared at him with begging eyes. "Please, just come to at least one of my games," I pleaded.

He sighed and rolled his eyes while uncrossing his arms. I instantly perked up when I saw him nod his head in agreement. I stepped out of his way and opened the door for him. As he walked through the door, I smiled happily at him. He looked up at me with a blank expression and proceeded to walk away. When he was out of my sight, I closed the door behind me and let out a sigh of relief. I was satisfied with his response, despite the fact that he accepted my offer unwillingly. I thought that he was going to refuse, but fortunately, he didn't. I smiled to myself as I began walking towards my room. I threw myself onto my bed and stared at the white ceiling. My mind was completely filled with thoughts about Doyoung. The boy had somehow made his way into heart without me even realizing it.

§|§

A/N: WAKEY WAKEY BITCHES 8)