Chapter 14: Calvary Battle

Satsuki Todoroki

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot, Terrakinesis

------------------------------------------------------------------

"First years, here are the rules you must abide by. The game will last fifteen minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know how much your worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score." Midnight explained, "Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up so the more you steal the harder it will be to manage and another thing even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down. You can keep playing until times up!"

"It's anyone's game," I said to myself.

"You can use your quirks as much as you'de like, but they're still rules. Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified. Now, you got fifteen minutes to make your teams I recommend you get started," 

"Right, let's see. Yuna will most likely ask to be with me," I muttered and I was right she came over and asked to be on my team.

"We need two more people," I told her

"No, we don't you can use your fire. It's perfect!" 

"I don't use my left side ever," I explained as I looked at the bleachers from the corner of my eye. 

"Class B should stick together he said. We would never leave you two behind he said," someone said behind us. I turned around and saw a guy with black hair and blue eyes and a girl standing next to him with white hair and icy blue eyes.

A/N- This is how they look like

The girl looked at us and walked over

"Excuse me, would you like to team up?" she asked

"May, don't bother their from Class A," he said clearly annoyed with our presence