Chapter 3: Exam Orientation

A/N: This chapter is in Yuna's P.O.V 

Misa Yuna

Age:15

Quirk: Vertigo- she can shoot a poisonous gas that makes to person dizzy and unable to see clearly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood at the gates of the prestigious U. A High, a place where I could become a hero. Todoroki and Satsuki were already inside because I told them to go on ahead and not wait for me. 

As I started walking someone bumped me,

"Get out of my way." a guy with ash blond hair said as he walked onto the campus

"Why should I get out of your way, you ran into me" I retorted

"Shut up," he said

"Rude,"  I thought to myself. I continued walking when I saw a boy with dark green hair trip on his shoes and start falling then a girl with brown hair touched him and he stopped falling and was floating in mid-air. I wanted to ask if he was okay, but it didn't seem all that important. 

Exam Orientation

I sat in an auditorium for our exam orientation, the lights turned on and a man started talking,

"For all you examinees listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today!" he continued, "Everbody say, 'hey'" 

No one said anything, "It's the voice hero, Present Mic, so cool"  

"What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready? Yeah" 

Again no one answered, I kind of felt bad now.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you" he continued as the screen behind him started to show what he was saying, "After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle centers okay?"

I looked at a card I had in my hands that told me my exam location, and my exam number.

Exam ticket

Examinee No. 2245

Test Location: Battle Center A

He continued to talk as the screen behind him showed a 3D model of a city, "Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty." I looked at the screen and it showed Present Mic fighting one of the faux villains.

"Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and other unheroic actions are prohibited!"

Then the guy two people away from me stood and up and started talking, 

"May I ask a question?" 

"Okay" Present Mic answered

Then a spotlight went over him and I got a better look at him he wore glasses and his hair was black with a blue tint to it. Instantly, I could tell he was one of those people that ask a lot of questions.

"On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U. A, the most prestigious school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake." he continued, "We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes. In addition, you over there with the curly hair, you've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting!"

I chuckled at his comment. 

"If you're here for a pleasure trip then you should leave immediately."

"Okay, okay Examine Number 7111." Present Mic said as he motioned his hands to calm down, "Thanks for the great message. The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center an obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it."

"Thank you very much. Please excuse the interruption," the guy who asked the question in the first place said

"That's all from me. Finally, I'll give you listeners a present-- our school motto. The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: 'A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes.' Go beyond. Plus Ultra! Now, everyone, good luck suffering!"

We were dismissed and I went to the bathrooms to go change into a pair of black sweatpants, a blue shirt, and a purple and black sweater.

Then I went to a bus that would take all the examinees to their battle center, I was extremely nervous. After the bus ride, I stood in front of a gate that led into a life-like city. 

This would be my chance to prove to my parents that I can become a hero.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

THANKS FOR READING