Chapter 37: Dorms

Shoto Todoroki

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot

----------------------------------------------------

On the grounds of UA, about a five-minute walk from the school stood the student dorms. Built-in three days: Heights Alliance was to be our new home. 

"For now, I'm glad that we are able to bring Class 1-A back together again," Mr. Aizawa said

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero said

"Yep," Yuna said

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers," Asui added, "when I watched the press conference I thought we'd lose them and it made me sad,"

"I was surprised, too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances," Mr. Aizawa began, "Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first, for now, we will be focusing on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp,"

"Oh yeah, they mentioned that," Yuna muttered

"This is important. Listen up," Mr. Aizawa began, "Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida- these five went to go save Satsuki and Bakugo that night,"

Everyone was silent. 

"Your reactions tell me you all were aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: if it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure, and Satsuki. Of course, the five who went, but also the thirteen that didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedure and act properly in order to gain that trust," Mr. Aizawa scolded, "That is all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy,"

All of us went inside. Once inside the building Mr. Aizawa gave more information about the place.

"Each student dorm holds one class. Girls on the right and boys on the left, but the first floor is the common area. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor,"

Everyone was so excited about how big the place was. 

"Wow, it's so spacious, and-," Yuna looked out the window, "it even has a courtyard!"

"It's like a mansion," Uraraka said before fainting

"Uraraka!" Iida yelled

"Ochaco!" Yuna said

"There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors in total. Everyone gets their own room. They are luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets,"

"This place is awesome!" Yuna yelled happily

Then Uraraka fainted again.

Mr. Aizawa showed us our room assignments. 

2nd Floor

Boys: Mineta                                Girls: none

             Midoriya