aha ur furry lolol

"I-I THOUGHT I DID OH EM GEE OH NO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" hongjoong sobbed.

"we won't tell anyone on one condition." san smiled.

"w-what 😐😐😐"

"you give us half your phone time and let us keep our twitter accounts."

"wait really? that's it?¿??¿?" hongjoong went :0.

"yea, we're blackmailing everyone to take over their phone time. so far we have 3 hours. oh! and a half now that you gave us half an hour."

"yeah, seonghwa gave us his whole hour we-"

"i-i don't want to know anything if it has to do with seonghwa 😫😰😰"

"yeah, he accidentally started five orgies your office yesterd-"

"NO I DONT WANNA KNOW!!!" hongjoong started to cry.

he ran away and left woosan to do their thing. whether chaotic or not he didn't care.

anyways, hongjoong decided to clean his office so he could work, so he put on his diaper and got a mop 😎😎

(he used a diaper because sometimes he wanted to peepee poopoo while working but he didn't have time.)

hongjoong began thoroughly cleaning out his office area, making sure every crevice was left cleaned as he didn't want any trace of seonghwa's semen in his precious workspace.

the only semen he craved was taeyong's.

taeyong was just so sexy sometimes. he didn't even have to be present for honjoong to get tinglies in his tummy and peepee 😫😫

but hongjoong had work to do.

to keep himself calm, he pissed himself, thinking dearly of the time he urinated on his boyfriend's soft skin.

that would suffice for now.

hongjoong hurriedly pulled out his laptop and began to search for his files of unfinished music.

he scrolled down, searching his files for a specific song when he found something strange.

a file he'd never seen before had made it's way on his laptop 😐😐😐

hongjoong stared at it for a few moments before shrugging and clicking on it.

yeah hongjoong kinda dumb ngl. (but also 🥰🥰🥰🥰)

his laptop went black and started seizuring. annoying glitchy sounds started beep boop beep beep beeeeeping on the screen and flashed rainbow. all his songs saved started screeching together as the sexy mullet man jumped back. his computer looked like it was about to explode.

hongjoong peepeed in fear and started panicking.

the file he clicked on was most definitely not music.

"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" hongjoong screamed, falling on his knees.

suddenly, the screen went black.

"whats going awnnn 。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。" he sobbed from the floor.

"KIM HONGJOONG OF ATEEZ." a robotic voice shrieked from inside his laptop.

"wat do you want fwom me :(((" hongjoong babbled, pressing himself to the wall.

there was a moment of silence before the laptop made another noise.

"h-hi oppa i-it's me hwang hyunjinnie from stray kids" *bats eyelashes XD*

"w-why are you hacking me hwang hyunjinnie from stray kids ( ≧Д≦) u-uwaaaaah~~" *hongjoongie sad face sad face nu nu nuuu :((*