💥⛓😈💦

//NSFW//
(end of smut will be marked for sensitive readers)

(also @ chs kids, yes this is what i do with my life. stan nct and ateez)

[START]

the pair of boyfriends gazed at each other with intense longing and lust.

it took only an instant for them to meet, colliding like the planets that started the big bang (as they were about to do 😜), wrapping themselves in one another and kissing sloppily.

taeyong made high pitched noises, arching his back as sharp nails clawed at hongjoong's ass.

"y-your mullet is s-sexy." taeyong purred sensually against his lips, his whole body vibrating with the noise.

hongjoong made a strangled howling sound deep in his throat. their bodies pressing even further together, not a millimetre of space in between them.

hongjoong started nipping and biting at taeyong's lower lip as his baby kitty's pink tongue slurped and sloshed around their now shared saliva.

the kiss was heated and fierce, like two animals brawling for dominance (though they knew they were both insanely tragic subs).

their breathing became jagged and harsh, heaving heavily as hongjoong held taeyong tightly, nails digging into his spine.

the coywolf was kissing taeyong so hard he tasted blood.

they separated for only an instant, heaving and panting, before resuming their heated makeout session.

eventually the mulleted younger began to buck his hips and whine, taeyong meowing cutely in response.

"ho-hongjoong-aH-" he moaned, pulling the other backwards.

they started to slip, still entangled in one another.

in a last stand to keep them upright trailed along the shelves, taeyong began grabbing onto things to keep balance. but his efforts were in vain. he crashed down with his boyfriend, but not before he managed to drag a leash down with them.

"a-are you okay, senpai?" hongjoong panted in a high pitched tone, fingertips tracing taeyong's sharp features lovingly.

taeyong nodded with a small smile, spreading across his face.

he pointed silently to an empty cage, batting his eyes innocently.

"i-i want you to fuck me in there, hongjoongie~ (๑♡⌓♡๑)"

hongjoong giggled shyly, taking ahold of the cat's outstretched hand.

taeyong shoved hongjoong into the cage first before pulling off his yiff sweater and tumbling inside, hovering over his chest.

they sat there squished, taeyong kneeling in between hongjoong's bent legs, a slim hand cupping his face as nimble fingers locked the cage behind them.

it wasn't very spacious, not much room to move around, but it was pretty secksee~

"p-put t-the leash on me m-master >~<" taeyong begged, motioning to the leather strip hanging on a shoulder. 

hongjoong made a whiny noise, reaching for taeyong's skinny body and shakily fastening the leather around taeyong's throat.

taeyong purred and made a "nya~" sound as hongjoong tightened it.