inki(gay)o sandwiches

yes, i am well aware this meme is dead. 

however, i don't give a fuck uwu <3<3<3

---

lee taeyong eyed his prey from one side of the inkigayo cafeteria. 

rookie group leader kim hongjoong seemed to be enjoying his time, sitting candidly at a rounded table with 7 other boys, softly nibbling sweater paws artfully decorated with zootopia characters. 

nct's unofficial leader rawred internally, admiring the sexy nose slope of the other male. hongjoong's luscious mullet hung in slightly matted chunks, sweetly reminding the elder of animal fur. 

taeyong was falling for his animalistic looks and movements, beginning to blush like a soft anime girl. 

he stole a quick glance at his group, all 20 members, and quickly established not a single one of his kids were paying enough attention to him as they were inhaling the free sandwiches provided.

perfect.

taeyong subtly wrote a short note on a napkin, ripping it to a tiny size, and scurried towards the refreshment table. 

the man grabbed one of the mayonnaise-jam filled sandwiches and slid his note inside. he gulped down nervous breaths of air, scuttling towards ateez's table, cheeks reddening by the second. 

"k-kim hoongjoong~" taeyong let out in a squeaky tone. the mullet man shakily raised his wide eyes to meet taeyong's.

"l-lee taeyong opp- i mean, hyung 😳👉👈" hongjoong let out in an even higher pitched tone. 

"h-hongjoongie i... couldn't help but notice you didn't have a sandwich >///<" he breathed in turn.

hongjoong reddened, hiding his scarlet face with the sewn on images of judy hopps and nick wilde on his sweater.

taeyong slid the sandwich hongjoongs way, avoiding the shocked gazes of the rest of ateez.

taeyong did a little anime girl bow and skipped away happily with a sweet smile.

as soon as taeyong left, hongjoong ripped open the sandwich, immediately finding a tiny piece of napkin, penned with artistic strokes and i's dotted with pawprints.

the note read: "hai ther deerest hongjoongie oppar, eye'v com too thee conclooshun that eye thanks eye'm in loove wit yoo. eye cant kontrole mai fealings for yoo and haf too sea yoo agen. Lov, lee taeyongie from ehn see tea"

And then several hearts circling a phone number.

hongjoong's eyes began to sting.

his members were watching his expression intently.

"what does it say?" san asked curiously, hugging shiber.

hongjoong shook his head.

"i- it's beautiful." hongjoong sobbed out wiping tears from his clear eyes.

hongjoong had not met taeyong until that day but he knew. he was deeply in love.