Chapter 28

Keenan Point of View

This is so exciting!

Which in the hell I did not like at all.

Why the heck am I so excited to meet a beggar guy and f***ing celebrate an anniversary with him?

Dammit!

"Hmm, this tasted so good." He exclaimed when a spoon full of spiced pasta landed in his mouth.

"I know right, it's f***ing good." I exclaimed myself, shoving food into my mouth.

How can a person be this confused and senseless at the same time? I hate people so low, dirty and classless like Beggar guy but I freaking also like – no scratch it – love his company. Sometimes I wait for the whole day to pass by quickly just so I can go to park and see his dirty face.

Damn I sound like an obsessed stalker.

"How is it going with your girl?" He asked me casually like he always did. Aww, such a nonchalant person he is.

So charming!

"I can say, it is good." I answered swallowing a piece of toast bread. "Few nights ago I had a ridiculous nightmare, you know. It almost felt so real and it was just so terrifying. What was more scaring was that given Bell's personality, the nightmare can turn out to be true one day." I sighed and shook my head.

He laughed out loud to which I narrowed my eyes at him. Of course, how can he understand my position?

"You know, it is a good thing that you like her despite of being very annoyed with her. It makes you a very wide minded person." I nodded at the compliment indifferently but inside, I'm happy.

"I am, actually. She is lucky to have me." I shrugged.

He chuckled and in return I chuckled too. Gosh, some peaceful time after work is such a great feeling.

After finishing all the food and whole cake, we were quite full and exuberant to celebrate our one month anniversary in each other's company on a calm and peaceful night.

Sometimes I wonder how I can be completely different with two different people who has good place in my life. On one side, I celebrate a one month anniversary with the Beggar guy so happily that it was my first birthday on this planet. While on the other side, I have no desire to celebrate such things with Bell but always wanted to keep her expectant and annoyed. It is certainly a great joy to put Bell into hopeful situation and annoy the hell out of her.

The way she reprimands back at that time is greater than any celebration or party.

But that doesn't mean I am mean to her or I hate her, it is just that I am not at all a cheesy romantic type of person in the first place. I can only be the party person with Beggar guy only supposedly.

I do not take disrespect fairly at all. Be it my family or friends or any other person, I hate to be questioned or talked back. But somehow, I like when Bell yells and sneers at me. The way how she tries to control me and tame me is something I like so much and there supposedly only Bell that can do that in this world.

That is how both of them hold different places in my life but both are important.

How weird!

"In whose dreams are you swimming in?" I heard an amused voice which broke my thoughts. I looked up from my chair and found Bow Bell wiggling her eyebrows at me suggestively.

"Just someone I care about." I said trying to make her feel good about herself. On Beggar guy's insistence, I read few romantic short stories in an app to gather some information about Romance and love. And this is one of the dialogue I liked so much and feed it my brain to use it in right time.