Her party.

"What the-" I almost slapped that person but the moment my eyes met his, i was almost grateful.
"John cena." I spoke almost to myself still recovering from the shock.

He rolled his eyes. "I'll deal with this name later, for now just play along." Then he flashed me a smile, I almost believed him along with the dumbfounded creep whose hand was still attached to my lower back.

"Aren't you going to leave? I'm not really the patient kind." Suk smiles at the guy sweetly, I almost thought they were being friendly.

"Are you sure you're her boyfriend?" The creep spoke, making me and Jong Suk look at him weirdly.

I part my mouth to slap him with a bit of my sarcasm, until I hear someone speak before me. "Move. Your. Hand. Before. I. Break. it." Suk's low voice made me shiver with fear.

I feel the guy's hand move abruptly from my back, I almost felt bad for him. He managed to mumble a Sorry before running for his life.

I stare at him. Hot.
"I mean, were you always this dangerous or like? I mean I'm Shooketh."

"You're what?" He asks as his features change from anger to confusion.
"Shooketh?" I repeat.
"Never mind." He says brushing it off like I were dumb. Which I was like, nothing to be embarrassed about. Right?

"Are you even allowed to be here kid?" I hear another familiar voice speak.
I don't even need to turn around to know who it is. "My name is Dan not kid." I say as I now turn to face Min who sipped his drink, nonchalantly. Cute.

"And Mine is Jong Suk. Lee. Jong. Suk." Suk says, annoyance evident in his voice .
"Mine is bond. James Bond." Min joins, smirking out of nowhere making me burst with laughter, almost rolling on the floor, while Suk just, sighs.

"You haven't answered yet. There are drinks and all here are you allowed to be here?" Suk directs his question at me, his expression turning serious.
"IS THAT ALCOHOL?"

Min snatched the drink from my hand as he now notices it.
"Soo, are you guys up taking police dogs as your future career?" I ask as they both start sniffing the drink I've been holding. Suk brings the cup to his mouth and licks the drink.

"It's apple juice." I say as I narrow my eyes to comprehend their weird actions.
Suk nods to Min after the taste reaches his taste buds. Min then takes the drink in his hand and moves to lick it.

"Okay. Enough." I say snatching the cup from their hands and turn to walk away.
"Wait!" Min says behind me.
"No. You guys are embarrassing!" I shout for them to hear me.

"Maybe next time when you wear something better, we wouldn't be this embarrassing." Min says catching up with me and throwing his hand over my shoulder.

"You don't get to tell me what to do." I say unbothered.
I don't get an answer from him which makes me stop in my tracks and look at a Min who was long frozen. I follow his gaze and stop my movements as well.

I turn back to face him again as I notice his surprised expression turn to that of mixed emotion.
"They have snacks-"
"Let's go home." Min turns to Suk who just arrived and cuts him mid way.
"What do you mean?" Suk asks confused as Min stands tall before him covering his view.

"Uhm." He rubs his temples before coming up with an excuse. "Ah. Dan Ah was feeling tired. And I thought she shouldn't  go home alone since it's almost midnight." Let's drop her and go home as well." He managed a lie.

"Me? Wh- Ah!" I cut myself as get stamped on the feet by a huge Min.
"I mean, Ah. I feel so dizzy, I didn't sleep well." Woah, I slept so well actually but okay. "Can you guys take me home? My friend just called saying she's gonna stay here longer."

Oh, talking about friends, where the hell did Hani disappear?

"Oh. Are you sick?" Suk asks worriedly making me almost regret lying.
He moves his hand to my forehead making me flinch and move backward at the sudden movement. "Sorry." He apologizes as he notices my reaction and moves his hand away.
"Yeahyeah, let's go now-"
"Minnie?" A sweet voice spoke making Suk and Min stand stiff in their positions. But I turn to look at her. Tall, thin, pale. Long bronze hair.

Dan Ah, take mental notes on how dumb you look standing beside her right now. My inner voice spoke as I stare at the beautiful lady who now stood next to me smiling at the boys who did not dare turn to her yet.

"Mirae?" Suk mouthed to himself as he peeped a look from Min's shoulder.

"Ah Jong Suk! You came too? What a beautiful surprise!" She squealed and giggled to herself. "If I knew you guys would come, I'd have had this party a long time ago!"

The last sentence caught all our attention.
"This is your party?" I ask almost silently.
"Ah you're here too?" She asks finally noticing my short figure that stood stupidly next to her magnificent one.
"Yay!" She clapped her hands together. "Suit yourselves, I'll get you guys something to drink."

"Actually, we were just leaving." Min finally opens his mouth.
"Nooooo, why?" She asks locking her arm to Min's like it were a habit.

The boys shift their eye sight to where her hand was now.
"Does it make you uncomfortable now that your girlfriend is here?" She asks Min who looks uncomfortable.

He looks at me. Almost apologetically. My heart breaks at his expression.
"It's okay. As long as Sukkie's mine." She smiles sweetly at the other dumbfounded guy.

What's her deal?

"Mirae. Stop." Suk speaks now almost sighing.

"I can't." She spoke, dropping her hands off Min and turning her focus to Jong Suk. "You know, I can't. I've already given up so much. I can't give you up too."

"Let's not talk about this. Let's go." Suk says as he sprints out of the house, Min following him. I pause for a while and go after them, cause, it's a free ride wohoo.

That's not really why you're following them Dan Ah. And you know it.
"Oh shut up." I say to my inner voice as I run to match the boys large steps, that led to a dark, very quiet foreign place.

"Lee Jong Suk!!" Mirae's high pitched voice spoke breaking the silent atmosphere that we have now come to.

Despite having walked out of that house with the speed of light in order to get away, Just her voice pronouncing his name had the power to stop all three of us.

"Jong Suk, please. I love you."