Unrealistic.

"Oh pleeeeaaasseee, Hani. Just this once."
"No." She replied looking at me disgusted.
I pout infront of my best friends door after having my request rejected.
"It was our last day at school. We don't get time to do all this when we get to college." I say pushing the amusement park flier to her.

"Today was our last exam, please let me sleep. But if you're so desperate, Go ask Chang, he'd gladly help." She winks making me roll my eyes.

"Ah and before that. Dan Ah, Please change that 10 year old outfit you're wearing." She spat as she abruptly closed the door.

I look down at my outfit.
Shorts? Check. T-shirt? Check. Cap? Check. Sneakers? Check. Backpack? Check.
"Yup. I didn't realize it up until now.. but I definitely look like super Mario." I say as I accept my faith and walk towards the amusement park "ALONE!" I yell the last word intending to make my best friend hear but she's probably already snoring.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you starved your kids in the future for sleep." I speak to myself as usual as I kick pebbles on my way to the park.

"Should I just go back home?" I ask myself as I look at the huge Welcome sign and the number of people entering the park.

I'm not much of a social person, but I kinda am. Like Im in that awkward stage were I could be a social person but an introvert at the same time depending upon the person and situation.
I don't really have many friends either.
"Trust issues." I speak out finishing my thinking with a sigh.

"Maybe fun life is just not for me." I say to myself as I turn to walk away.

"No. I'll go alone. And I will have fun." I look up from the ground thinking I look all cool but I get pushed into the gate and onto the ground by some annoying kids who are probably not kids but they act like some.

They were too happy to even bother looking at my dumbass that had fallen onto the ground.
"YAH!" I yell as dust my self off and glare at the men that had their back to me and walked like Drunkards.

To my surprise.. "Sorry." One of them mouthed while being dragged by the neck by the fellow people next to him.

I was still annoyed and my brows furrowed ...

but at some instant, I had adrenaline speed through my veins.
He smiled. It seemed almost unrealistic and for a split second, I felt my world stop.