Exploring

After the group had gotten through the doors they saw maps of the whole facility which was 3 levels deeper. They split up into groups of 3 with 50 people in each group while the rest were to keep hairs outside.
Once it was agreed which groups traveled to which floors they split. There was not many interesting things on the first floor (compared to the rest of the facility). A couple of mutated animals such as lizards, otters, mice, and even some ostriches. Besides that there were military vehicles and more maps, as well as conference room.

The group that traveled to the second floor had more fun. THAT was where they kept some interesting things. All displayed in thick glass cases were items. Such as; rocks, orbs, humanoid body parts, glowing stones, and a black dot as well as many more things. Along with those they also had specimen in large tubes. One had a humanoid in it, with a hunched back, skin paper white with red veins running all along it, black talons, and pitch black eyes. In another was some...thing that looked like a combination between a shark and a daddy long legs. It was huge ad odd, it wasn't exactly a shark but..that is as close as a comparison that can be made. I only know that because there is actually a shark there, only this one has white tipped fins with black ooz constantly coming out of them. Not only that but it also has thick yellow veins running through it, it's quite a sight to behold. They had dangerous thing on the 2nd floor yes but...it was nothing compared to the horrors of the 3rd floor.
Those poor fools, they didn't want to listen so they paid the price. The second the heavily armored doors to the elevator opened there were.. screeching noises of different sorts. Distorted screams, and laughter running through the halls. Out of the 50 men 30 of them had strong headphones to block out the noise those who didn't suffered different fates. Those who heard screeching would drop to their knees and begin to bleed to death from their mouths, ears, eyes, noses it was really gross. Those who heard distorted screaming were completely paralyzed and began counting down from one hundred. Even though bleeding to death and not knowing what happens when they hit zero is scary I think that those who heard that laughing had it the worst. They were hallucinating, horribly. One man stared at the elevator ceiling for a minute and began crying, begging for forgiveness when he pulled out a knife and began to cut his stomach open begging for his wife to have mercy on him. Everyone was done. They had seen enough and wanted to leave. One of the men that was hallucinating bolted out of the elevator yelling some other language, and disappeared into the hall. The men left him, they knew he would die anyway, but little did they know that they would all go along with him.