Chapter 4

Selena's P.O.V.

She danced and danced  until she got tired of it. Both Onyx and Mira are still dancing with their mates on the dancefloor. She got out of the dancefloor and decided to get a drink.

She just sat there after drinking 2 shots of gin. She felt lonely. No one notices her except from her friends and the ones she talked to. And then I drank and drank shots of tequila and gin. She's drunk already. She watched the dancefloor and tried to catch a glimpse of her friends but they're nowhere to be found.

She promised herself that she would have fun tonight but instead her night became seriously fucked up. No one wants to have fun with her.

She went to the dancefloor to continue searching for her friends so that she can say goodnight to them because she's too drunk and tired already but still no sign of them. And that's when she felt someone is following her. She looked around but saw nothing. Everyone around her seems to have fun dancing 

I'm too drunk already so I thought that maybe i'm just imagining things. Plus who would notice me anyway? Every guy in this club won't pay attention to me. So it's clearly just my imagination. Selena told herself.

I sat at the bar again and decided to drink a few more shots before sleeping on her room upstairs.And then she felt it again. She did'nt mind it at frist but her instinct tells her to see who it is.

She turned and saw a guy watching her intensely while feeding on a curvy blonde in his arms who looked so aroused and in the verge of having an orgasm.

I looked away quickly embarrassed and undeniably aroused by what I saw. I was shocked on how my body reacted in such a sight. I shoud'nt be aroused by what those people are doing but why do I feel my body reacting? Then a thought popped up in my head: Maybe it's because the guy in the corner looked hot. But why is he looking at me like that? It's like he's eye fucking me and the way he looks at me feels like he's thinking that I'm the woman in his arms, not the woman that he's feeding  on right now.

I wonder why? He seems to know me but I don't recognize him. Maybe he's a fan of mine? After calming down herself, she decided to look into the hot stranger's direction again.

I turned my head but I can't see him anywhere.

He's gone.