Prologue

I stood there,shocked as I witnessed the guy who just protected me being stabbed in the heart in front of my eyes.

Oh no! How can I turn into a vampire now, if my only hope is this dying vampire in front of me?

Fuck, the knife's been poisoned specially for me. Luke cursed under his breath.

And now you're going to pay for it.Luke said to Caleb,-the one who stabbed him.And then Luke decapitated Caleb and threw Caleb's head away.

I asked Luke if he's okay since he's been stabbed but then even if it's not straight to heart it must've hurt him, so I thought that maybe he needed blood for his stab wound to heal since that was what always happens on books related to vamps. And then of course if I'm going to give him some of my blood, and by doing so he needs to bite me first and if he bit me, I'm going to turn into a vampire!

Luke's P.O.V.

Luke watched the human girl in front of him and thought about his choices: either turn the girl into a vampire so that her twin brother can have her as a mate since he only has minutes left to live or don't turn the girl into a vamp, but by doing that his twin brother will be left unmated forever and he didn't want that to happen to his beloved twin becuase they care for each other and they parted ways because the two of them are mated to a same girl and one of them has to die by doing so, so that the other one can live forever with their mate and since they very well care for each other a lot, they can't decide on who of the 2 of them is going to sacrifice their life . Well if he wanted to, he can pick up a far more beautiful woman for her brother than this woman in front of him but in his current situation he has no other choice but to turn this girl even if she likes it or not.

Selena's P.O.V.

I don't know what's hapenning to Luke but for me he's really acting weird. I asked him a question but he didn't answer it and then for a whole minute he just stared at me and the finally he blinked.I don't know what hapenned next because all I remembered was that Luke suddenly came to me and then the next second I'm pushed to the ground and then suddenly, I felt something sharp protruded the skin of my neck and then everything went black.