Chapter 2

After 4 years......

All of them had lead a very successful life. Selena became popular and rich. While Katie became a popular fashion designer and owned several businesses like malls and botiques. While Ryder owned a company.

Selena got tired from all the exposure and pressure so she decided to take a break. She let the happily married couple to manage her business for a while while she was on a vacation and decided to go on a vacation near a bar that she owned and created for vamps to go there whenever they like with freedom to enjoy and indulge on things that they want to do but can't because of the fear that humans might discover their existence.

She loved this bar so much. She met and had made friends with some vampires who went in there.And she was really surprised because she had'nt thought that too many vampires live in this world. She really loved and enjoyed watching them being happy that they had finally had some place that they can fit or blend in to. Many vamps respect her because of creating a bar where vamps are allowed to do what they want to do. And some of them really thanked her so much because some of them met and fell in love with their lifemates in her club.

Tonight was just the same as what is always happening in her club. A normal night. No difference. As usual she watched her fellow vamps have fun, drink alcohol/ blood and dance on the dancefloor.While some are enjoying their lovers company. She noticed that she's the only one not having fun in her own club. She watched the 2 lovers kissed passionately and smelled lust and attraction in the air. She continued to watch and wondered what would it feel like if she met Flint?

Is he hot and gorgeous or just plain handsome? Is he romantic? Will he love her? Are the 2 of them really meant for each other? What if he does'nt like her? and wondered how would it feel like to be in the arms of your mate? Is the attraction really that strong between lifemates? Why would'nt he show up. I really really want to see him. I did'nt have sex with anyone so that I could give it to him. And I really really want to experience how it feels like to have  sex with the one you love. To think that I'd save my virginity just for him and wait for him this long even though vamp males had offered her for a long time till now. I'm really an idiot. What if the guy died already? Of course she woud'nt wait forever just for a man who woud'nt show up. If he still didn't show up this month, I'm  going to find for a vamp who'd willingly take me on and love me for who I am. And I'm going to give him my virginity becuase it's so embarassing to still be a virgin at the age of 22. And I can't wait for him anymore, I've waited long enough for him already so it's his fault not mine.

And I'm going to start finding a suitable male for me tomorrow night.Because she's still too tired from her long travel and she does'nt have enough energy to dance and get drunk. I went upstairs so that I can sleep when I caught someoe watching me but then the guy disappeared quickly. She did'nt bother to think about who it is bacuse she's sleepy and in need of a good bath. Plus there are so many things going on in her mind right now so she does'nt have time for distraction and maybe the guy really did'nt intend to watch her maybe he just accidentally look in her direction and if the guy had a crush on her. He needs to wait for her tomorrow night. Because tomorrow night is a night for her to have fun and met guys.

to be continued...