Chapter 3

I woke up at noon and ate my food served on my bedside table by my maid and decided to go shopping for tonight. She finished making herself look good at exactly 8:00 p.m. She looked good on her new hairstyle, contacts, dress, shoes and everything. I invited my vamp friends to join me to have fun tonight.

Oh my god! You look stunning Selena. There's no doubt men will be drooling for you the whole night were here. Mira said.

Or is it because you found you're mate already that you're dressed like that? If so, I want to meet him. Onyx cheered happily.

No. I did'nt found him yet. And I surrender, tonight I'm going to look for a man to keep me company for a while. I said to both Onyx and Mira.

But what if he's just testing you?Onyx said

If he really wants me or loves me. He woud'nt make me wait for him like this. Since of course he'd be worried if some other guy likes his mate. I explained to Onyx.

Hey I thought you said were going to have fun tonight? Mira said.

Oh right. Let's get drunk! Drinks are free for all of us. You can drink whatever you want. They're my friends. I said to Mark, the bartender.

Oddly enough. No one seems to notice me. I'm sure I looked good. I went to the comfort room to check if there's something on my face. But there's none I looked beautiful. What is wrong with me? Why can't anyone notice me?

Even Onyx and Mira are getting confused and spooked becuase if someone goes near us they're the only ones that the guys noticed. It's like she's invisible from every guy in there.

Well I guess you're getting a bad luck. Mira said.

But even though Selena's having a bad luck. Bad luck's are not as scary as this. It looks like someone cast a spell on you. Come on Mira don't tell me you did'nt notice how the guys reacted to her. It's like they can't see her. Onyx said to Mira.

Ok fine. I know I know. I'm scared too. Come now Selena. If guys don't have their interest on you then lets just dance.

Ok let's dance. I don't care if guys are not drooling over me. I'm not that desperate anyway. I said to onyx and Mira.

Flint's P.O.V.

I watched my mate at the diatance as she tried to catch every guy's attention in her club. But of course she failed anyway.

As a Master Vampire, I can control the minds of people around me and order them to do as I wish since his mate really really wanted to show off to get every guys attention tonight, he needed to do it but it took almost half of his energy but it was worth it anyway. Who'd want their mates flirting with someone anyway? If someone ever dared to touch his mate, he'd kill  the guy. No one could take her away from him. She's precious because his brother sacrificed his life for this woman and their future. Of course he woud'nt let his brother's sacrifice for nothing. He loved his brother so much because he is the only family left for him and now that he's dead, he's alone. After discovering his brothers death, he searched for her, hoping that his brother turned someone for him because he can't live alone like that. And then I found her.

Since I discovered that she's my mate. I always kept an eye on her.Protected her and watched her everytime she sleeps, have fun, and get a career. I'm always watching every move she made. But he did'nt expect her to act like that. Sure, she waited for him long enough and of course he can't blame her for that. But he totally enjoyed the fact that she waited for him. And she waited long enough for him already so I think it's time to show up.